India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

The New Guy

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Ok so as we know Varun will b entering the show most probably as Sanskaar..as i had said that Chacha ji had mentioned sum new tender company which was taking away all the new projects from them..i think it belongs to Sanskaar and he will probably b there to take revenge from Lakshya's Hitler dad though by heart he must b a nice guy
i am not happy to hear about this new triangle between Lakshya ,Sanskaar and Swara coz i actually wanted the new guy for Ragini ..i honestly believe the CV's r not handling the character of Ragini well..their is a difference between being naive and being dumb which they r just failing to see...also projecting Ragini as a love struck idiot who needs to be told that on face that a guy is not interested in her won't do justice to her character..don't get me wrong i love Swara too but the CV's  r clearly bias when it comes to writing these two characters..the show was advertised as a story of two sisters both of whom were suppose to be the main leads however it seems when it comes to writing the characters Ragini just vanishes in the shadow and is projected as a gullible naive girl while Swara is shown to possess  all the admirable characteristics. coming to the ships again both the guys will b interested in Swara only and ultimately one of these two will decide to 'Seattle' for ragini coz obviously she will not be their first choice .Yes i am sure they will project that ultimately that guy (lakhsya or sanskaar) will fall for Ragini but it will not change the fact that none of them actually saw goodness of Ragini initially..i can't actually blame the characters becoz the writers just fail to write Ragini as an idealistic personalty. i know this is an unpopular opinion coz majority ppl on the forum r Swara fans but the injustice done to Ragini's characters is unbearable even though i am aware that later they will show the character progress. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thanaletcumimain-ishaqzaadimingaParm.srividhya68Joyness-Swetha-

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
u r very true don't know why the makers want to make swara superior.
they r not developing her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minga

LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i think her character is undeceloped because her dadi. has made ragini dumb by not showing her the world. i think she will get developed after this track...
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

Ok so as we know Varun will b entering the show most probably as Sanskaar..as i had said that Chacha ji had mentioned sum new tender company which was taking away all the new projects from them..i think it belongs to Sanskaar and he will probably b there to take revenge from Lakshya's Hitler dad though by heart he must b a nice guy
i am not happy to hear about this new triangle between Lakshya ,Sanskaar and Swara coz i actually wanted the new guy for Ragini ..i honestly believe the CV's r not handling the character of Ragini well..their is a difference between being naive and being dumb which they r just failing to see...also projecting Ragini as a love struck idiot who needs to be told that on face that a guy is not interested in her won't do justice to her character..don't get me wrong i love Swara too but the CV's  r clearly bias when it comes to writing these two characters..the show was advertised as a story of two sisters both of whom were suppose to be the main leads however it seems when it comes to writing the characters Ragini just vanishes in the shadow and is projected as a gullible naive girl while Swara is shown to possess  all the admirable characteristics. coming to the ships again both the guys will b interested in Swara only and ultimately one of these two will decide to 'Seattle' for ragini coz obviously she will not be their first choice .Yes i am sure they will project that ultimately that guy (lakhsya or sanskaar) will fall for Ragini but it will not change the fact that none of them actually saw goodness of Ragini initially..i can't actually blame the characters becoz the writers just fail to write Ragini as an idealistic personalty. i know this is an unpopular opinion coz majority ppl on the forum r Swara fans but the injustice done to Ragini's characters is unbearable even though i am aware that later they will show the character progress. 

EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN! my dear i believe you have the most popular opinion in this forum. most of us are swarya fans but we dont dislike ragini. we want her to get her own storyline and grow a backbone and some sense. get a new guy and just b friends with laksh. ive personally said it time and again that i dont want her to be anyones settlement sum. this is a problem with most shows trying to bounce two significant female characters. when one is well written, the other is poorly crafted cos they cant dedicate equal mettle to both characters. like in lifeok they used to show a serial called amritmanthan, where they did the whole good sis bad sis thing but the character of amrit was exponentially better written and developed although she was the bad sister than nimrit. but i think the new serial on star manmarziyan is doing ok with balancing two stories. ragini is such a goldmine of stories, theres SO much story potential with her. it could be a coming of age story with her growing into her own and finding a voice again (she did find it before and then the cvs made her dull again). cvs are wasting her with the whole loving laksh without any basis, like a fool listening to dadi track and now the stupid jealousy of swara and laksh's friendship/whatever it is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Princess_Devillittleliar

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

u r very true don't know why the makers want to make swara superior.
they r not developing her character.
unfortunately it happens with many Indian shows in order to glorify one character they regress the other..they just can't find a way to balance the both and it really annoys me coz as a viewer i want to b able to love both the characters equally however the CV's are making this a difficult job. 
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSana

i think her character is undeceloped because her dadi. has made ragini dumb by not showing her the world. i think she will get developed after this track...
i know Dadi's influence has made Ragini a weaker character coz she has never been given the chance to think for herself however having the new guy also fall for Swara was something which was in the writer's hand. Yes she will progress in the future but as of now they could have shown to possess at least sum admirable characteristics but that has not been the case    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Originally posted by matreyee

EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN! my dear i believe you have the most popular opinion in this forum. most of us are swarya fans but we dont dislike ragini. we want her to get her own storyline and grow a backbone and some sense. get a new guy and just b friends with laksh. ive personally said it time and again that i dont want her to be anyones settlement sum. this is a problem with most shows trying to bounce two significant female characters. when one is well written, the other is poorly crafted cos they cant dedicate equal mettle to both characters. like in lifeok they used to show a serial called amritmanthan, where they did the whole good sis bad sis thing but the character of amrit was exponentially better written and developed although she was the bad sister than nimrit. but i think the new serial on star manmarziyan is doing ok with balancing two stories. ragini is such a goldmine of stories, theres SO much story potential with her. it could be a coming of age story with her growing into her own and finding a voice again (she did find it before and then the cvs made her dull again). cvs are wasting her with the whole loving laksh without any basis, like a fool listening to dadi track and now the stupid jealousy of swara and laksh's friendship/whatever it is.
Thank you for agreeing with me..i guess the feminist in me just can't tolerate the way they r handling Ragini's character ..i have not seen  amritmanthan but i used to watch this show called 'sapney suhaney ladakpan key' it had a similar concept of having one street smart and modern sister while the other was shown to b traditional and naive. The love triangle was also written along the similar lines with ultimately every guy falling for the modern sister.the thing i can't tolerate about these shows is how they fail to balance two main leads. they work on extreme. while swara possess all the idealistic traits Ragini is shown to b extremely naive.  i think that if the writers actually want the audience to enjoy both the characters they should project both in a realistic manner where both the girls should b shown to posses sum gd traits as well as sum flaws. My concern is not a shipper concern tbh coz i like both ragya and swarya so its not becoz i wanted ragini to b out of way of Swaraya that i wanted the new guy to b interested in her. i wanted some one to admire the qualities which Ragini possess  rather than having to Seattle for her. however now that i am aware of this new traingle of doom my only hope is that they given Ragini a non-romantic story line until her character develops . i don't want her jumping from one guy to the other. i want her story line to b focused on redeeming herself and than ultimately they should walk down the romantic path for her.   

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index