Poll

are we all taking a break from the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
guys lets see how we all r feeling right now..have collected some options which ive noticed so far in diff posts 😛 lets have a poll 😊 plss vote and if what u actually feel isnt listed here then plss write in the comment box below to let us know ... thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
In madly deeply in love with manan. 
So I wanted to get through kyy just fr them. 

4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see manan being bf/gf. I want to see Cavya and Harshad angle. Mukti needs to find her purpose in life and take control of it.  There should be Dhrulia and Aryaman triangle. I see like the story has a reached a point where the CVs can salvage it and make it better. I want the focus to be on other chracters too for a change.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sticking around for manan and also I believe this is the best show out there now 
There is so much potential for this show to be on the air for years because they are not limiting themselves to SaaS bahu nonsense. It's a youth show and they can break boundaries with things youths go through in life 

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: OmaRamdass

I'm sticking around for manan and also I believe this is the best show out there now 

There is so much potential for this show to be on the air for years because they are not limiting themselves to SaaS bahu nonsense. It's a youth show and they can break boundaries with things youths go through in life 

so trueee!!! 👏 hope CVs understand that too and make best use of their potentials 😳
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously dont mind the track and manan are love so im not leaving. anyways i watch online so i can just only watch the scenes i want. Tbh the show so far is not that bad that i have to quit i mean its very impressive that this youth show still have the spark even after 200 epi most shows lose it in 100 epi atleast for me. lol 
Most onscreen couples lose that interesting spark too once they confess and act all lovey dovey but im liking this bf-gf phase more than the love-hate phase.

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
not going anywhere ... i love my manan and this show ... cant stay away frm thm
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cuz of this drag competition and negative dharnas.. i have lost interest ... but i love MaNan so will try to stick to it...
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup! im sticking with ky2! no way im leaving the show, i'll even take the headache this week is bound to give... :P
LoveAngelsimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
till the show doesnt goes off air nt gona leave it for anything...