Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

are we...

Poll Question: are we all taking a break from the show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.59%]
7 [11.11%]
4 [6.35%]
1 [1.59%]
2 [3.17%]
47 [74.60%]
1 [1.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
guys lets see how we all r feeling right now..have collected some options which ive noticed so far in diff posts Tongue lets have a poll Smile plss vote and if what u actually feel isnt listed here then plss write in the comment box below to let us know ... thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

musicialtie Goldie
musicialtie
musicialtie

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
In madly deeply in love with manan. 
So I wanted to get through kyy just fr them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

orpiOmaRamdass

4rosegirl1 Goldie
4rosegirl1
4rosegirl1

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I want to see manan being bf/gf. I want to see Cavya and Harshad angle. Mukti needs to find her purpose in life and take control of it.  There should be Dhrulia and Aryaman triangle. I see like the story has a reached a point where the CVs can salvage it and make it better. I want the focus to be on other chracters too for a change.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiShanaya_MaNanorpishermaOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'm sticking around for manan and also I believe this is the best show out there now 
There is so much potential for this show to be on the air for years because they are not limiting themselves to SaaS bahu nonsense. It's a youth show and they can break boundaries with things youths go through in life 

orpi

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I'm sticking around for manan and also I believe this is the best show out there now 
There is so much potential for this show to be on the air for years because they are not limiting themselves to SaaS bahu nonsense. It's a youth show and they can break boundaries with things youths go through in life 

so trueee!!! Clap hope CVs understand that too and make best use of their potentials Embarrassed
Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I seriously dont mind the track and manan are love so im not leaving. anyways i watch online so i can just only watch the scenes i want. Tbh the show so far is not that bad that i have to quit i mean its very impressive that this youth show still have the spark even after 200 epi most shows lose it in 100 epi atleast for me. lol 
Most onscreen couples lose that interesting spark too once they confess and act all lovey dovey but im liking this bf-gf phase more than the love-hate phase.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avneilholicorpi

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
not going anywhere ... i love my manan and this show ... cant stay away frm thm

orpi

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Cuz of this drag competition and negative dharnas.. i have lost interest ... but i love MaNan so will try to stick to it...

orpi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index