NB SERIOUSLY PROMOTING MATSH ON SP!!

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Friends did anyone today saw the NB act of SHAKTI&NEHA. The story on which the act was done was same as the story of ISHVEER in MATSH. Is this what I feel, or did anyone have the similar thought as me?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep saw it...a tumultious love story with a tragic ending but heavenly happy ever after...
don't know if MATSH would also go this way as i have heard it here at forum that EK soaps have happy end to them...but surely MATSH is a tumultious love story indeed with its beautiful moments and the sad ones too..

On that note someone throw that Chetan judge away ..that guy knows nothing about dance/judging etc...when everybody gave them ten which i think their dance truly deserved...he came up with other scoring...anyways they are getting full tens next week anyways before leaving so no problem...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Leave the end part, coz MATSH is still going on, but till date whatever we have seen in serial that all was in that story, he luved her, she luved him, she hate him for his betterment, he than also can't forget her, was always tryingbto get his luv back...

For Chetan I just feel that hez partial towards the arrange marriage ppl, or to those whoes luv been excepted by their parents and than they have got marriedEdited by mint2 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes it was quite similar
but had a sad end
mint2 thumbnail
End for MATSH is nowhere near so no need to be tense about
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

Leave the end part, coz MATSH is still going on, but till date whatever we have seen in serial that all was in that story, he luved her, she luved him, she hate him for his betterment, he than also can't forget her, was always tryingbto get his luv back...

For Chetan I just feel that hez partial towards the arrange marriage ppl, or to those whoes luv been excepted by their parents and than they have got married

๐Ÿ˜ณMint2 please don't mind...but who the hell is Chetan?
Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ytfreak16

๐Ÿ˜ณMint2 please don't mind...but who the hell is Chetan?

I wont mind, coz I even didint know him before NB. ๐Ÿ˜› he is the writer of movie 2states. And now judging NB