First Look: Sonam Kapoor in and as Neerja - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Sonam can't be a serious actress.  I don't buy the role and she will fail.  πŸ₯±
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can't buy Sonam being serious.
And that voice of hers πŸ€’
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Really looking forward to this one. In-flight chaos is something which has always fascinated me.

Have you ever seen Red Eye with Cillian Murphy and Rachel McAdams? The first half of the movie takes place on a flight but it's thrilling till the very end.  
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EllaElla

Have you ever seen Red Eye with Cillian Murphy and Rachel McAdams? The first half of the movie takes place on a flight but it's thrilling till the very end.  

Yup! A few years back a close friend of mine was going through a massive Cillian Murphy crush phase. So she kind of forced me to watch many of his films πŸ˜†

I remember it was quite an enjoyable thriller.

Apart from films, I have also watched a lot of air crash investigation episodes on youtube. Although most of them are quite distressing to watch .
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Yup! A few years back a close friend of mine was going through a massive Cillian Murphy crush phase. So she kind of forced me to watch many of his films πŸ˜†

I remember it was quite an enjoyable thriller.

Apart from films, I have also watched a lot of air crash investigation episodes on youtube. Although most of them are quite distressing to watch .

I am that friend, lol. Jk. I always  recommend that movie to people who have not heard of Cillian before. He's  creepy hot. 

As much as I enjoy watching movies about airplane rides going wrong, I can't watch anything that has to do with real life crashes or hostage situations.  I had to stop watching the news coverage of the Malaysian flights that disappeared, it gave me severe anxiety. If it's a story like the pilot who landed  a plane in the Hudson river in New York with no injuries, then I'm good. 

My other favorite airplane movie is ...AIRPLANE! That movie is a classic and so funny. Such a stress buster!

Some funny scenes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ikaun is going to ruin this one. She can't play any role convincingly let alone a real life person πŸ˜†
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EllaElla

I am that friend, lol. Jk. I always  recommend that movie to people who have not heard of Cillian before. He's  creepy hot. 

As much as I enjoy watching movies about airplane rides going wrong, I can't watch anything that has to do with real life crashes or hostage situations.  I had to stop watching the news coverage of the Malaysian flights that disappeared, it gave me severe anxiety. If it's a story like the pilot who landed  a plane in the Hudson river in New York with no injuries, then I'm good. 

My other favorite airplane movie is ...AIRPLANE! That movie is a classic and so funny. Such a stress buster!

Some funny scenes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU

LOL yeah I do agree he has this weird sex appeal about him πŸ˜‰...

One of the reasons I keep watching stories about horrible aviation accidents is because at a time I used to be really scared of flying and always feared about losing a loved one in a crash. Thats a really horrible thought! But I feel watching about these accidents makes me more comfortable with the idea that we cant really control aviation disasters like these

And I have never seen Airplanes, but it looks quite light-hearted... Should probably watch it sometime.😊

Ohh, and if you are interested in other real-life incidents in which the pilot managed to save the day, you could check out the Qantas 32 A380 episode. Its not as thrilling as the Hudson river crash, but still goes to show how good flying skills and teamwork can be crucial in situations of mid-air emergencies.

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LondonDarling

Neerja's family are happy with Sonam playing her but people at IF are not.  LOL. 

Yup! That got me lmao because her casting was such an insult to her memory & family wishes! πŸ€ͺ
Now with that gone, it is going to be something something else. Pure entertainement.πŸ˜†

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam is going to prove Neerja's family wrong by her pathetic acting and Raanjhana was a nice movie where she acted well.They need to watch Aisha/Thankyou/Players for Sonam's awesome acting skills

And someone like PC was questioned as well if she can carry Mary Kom's role.Don't get it why everyone should just feel and say Oh wow, she'll be the best, can't wait for the movie and all this shitEdited by shrikrishna - 8 years ago
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I rather trust director's vision...there must be a reason he selected Sonam over many other A-lister actresses to essay Neeraja..I mean its nt like her dad or sister is financing or has any kind of involvement in this project