Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
do u guys remember d poster wen veer was announced ? Leftend aaliya, next blank spot of veer, next ishaan n rite end malvika...personally i think its symbolic... Initially  just aaliya-ishaan-malvika positioning, just like d love triangle we expected...now veer's position is placed between aaliya n ishaan...i feel it implies dat veer IS between aaliya n ishaan, just like wat we r seeing in d show...he IS always coming between aaliya n ishaan in most scenes...
honestly, i wanted dat poster to break in d middle, with AV on one side n IM on d other...but since i am not d CV...😊
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its alishaan and Veerika in the end😃
But yes in the middle we may get bits n pieces of aliya-veer and ishaan-malvika..but it has become very obvious that alishaan will happen in the end. Malvika may get a new guy if not veer...
par alishaan ka toh no doubt...woh toh hona hi hai😃
ashred12 thumbnail
@Jessica...et tu Brutus !! 😔
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

@Jessica...et tu Brutus !! 😔

no i'm not like brutus...
he was a bad guy n i'm not 😭
i have to make myself believe that's its not going to be VeeYa😭
if i'll expect too much..n if that doesnt happen..i'll be heartbroken along with veer...
soo not expecting much n trying(very hard) to accept alishaan😭
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

no i'm not like brutus...
he was a bad guy n i'm not 😭
i have to make myself believe that's its not going to be VeeYa😭
if i'll expect too much..n if that doesnt happen..i'll be heartbroken along with veer...
soo not expecting much n trying(very hard) to accept alishaan😭

just joking dear...hope u read my post in d promo discussion thread...
i feel veer wont be able to handle d heartbreak if aaliya leaves him n go to ishaan in d long run...if she never has an affair with veer, maybe he can handle it...he is capable of limiting himself to her wellwisher...but then ishaan will be possessive wen veer interacts with aaliya if alishaan happens...coz he knows veer has spl interest in aaliya's life...den d entire thing will get more complicated...n seeing d way veer's affection is being shown, i don't think he will enter into a relationship with malvika or any other girl as long as aaliya is in his life in one way or d other...coz i feel his affection is very deep-rooted...aaliya will always be veer's priority no.1...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

just joking dear...hope u read my post in d promo discussion thread...
i feel veer wont be able to handle d heartbreak if aaliya leaves him n go to ishaan in d long run...if she never has an affair with veer, maybe he can handle it...he is capable of limiting himself to her wellwisher...but then ishaan will be possessive wen veer interacts with aaliya if alishaan happens...coz he knows veer has spl interest in aaliya's life...den d entire thing will get more complicated...n seeing d way veer's affection is being shown, i don't think he will enter into a relationship with malvika or any other girl as long as aaliya is in his life in one way or d other...coz i feel his affection is very deep-rooted...aaliya will always be veer's priority no.1...

unbelievable!!!
Yahan main apne aap ko force kar rahi hoon ki 'you have to accept alishaan' any which ways...n you...how can you take soo much of positivity out of everything everytime ⭐️
ashred12 thumbnail
@Jessica...pyaar ka jadoo...kd ke pyaar ka jadoo 😉...told u he is a safe bet...no confusion...😆