Zindagi Wins

Is ZW headed the Sanjeevani way?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

I think this week's episodes have further re-inforced my thoughts on this show going the Sanjeevani way. Sanjeevani was the first of doctor series by this production house. The show started off brilliantly with amazing actors & heart-touching stories relating to the different cases that came into the hospital, Sanjeevani. But after a few months, it was reduced to a love triangle between Rahul (the guy who played Dr Sinha), Juhi & Simran. Simran started of sweet, but became highly jealous when she noticed her childhood sweetheart Rahul falling for small town girl Juhi. So she & her father blackmailed Rahul into marrying her, leaving Juhi heartbroken. This was a story for a good three-fourth of the show. I wont go on more about it, but yes it was one hell of an epic show & Rahul/Juhi's love was so star-crossed & beautiful.

This show seems to be heading that path. The emphasis this show placed on the medical profession initially seems to be fading & the past few episodes have been very focused on Ishaan/Aaliya/Malvika. Based on tonight's episode especially, it is starting to become more evident that Ishaan might actually harbour feelings for Aaliya, beyond a platonic level, which he is yet to realise. Malvika, on the other hand, seems to have changed. The woman who was able to separate her personal & professional life earlier is unable to do so anymore. Her question to Ishaan - whether he trusts her or Aaliya that too in the hospital is a clear sign that she is becoming/has become possessive about Ishaan & that this time she is not going to let him go. Aaliya loves Ishaan & she is not even trying to hide her feelings. Either Malvika has catched on or she is going to catch on very soon. Its clear that she will not like this. Veer is also attracted to Aaliya.

So where is this all headed? Not sure how the entry of Dr Bedi is going to fit in the scheme of events. But I hope that I am wrong about this whole thing. I for one do not want to see psycho Malvika plotting against Aaliya & Ishaan/Aaliya crying for each other etc. I was initially OK with Malvika/Ishaan giving their relationship a second chance but with the way Malvika is behaving, I am not liking it. 

Dear CVs, 
Can we please have the show back to the way it was in the beginning?
If Veer is going to remain as a permanent character, can we please have an actor who can actually act?
And can we please have Ishaan/Aaliya together without any roadblocks? No Sanjeevani part 2 please.

Do share your thoughts!!

Cheers, 
Samridhi
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saranyagulam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I am saranya... 
   I think Aliya deserves a better person than ishaan (someone like veer)... Bcoz ishaan now swinging between malavika or Aliya? Ishaan should be ishaan who always a good friend to Aliya ... I don't mind if ishaan loves Aliya... But first he should be determine coz he himself so confused about his relationship with malavika... He will be the only person who can handle malavika... The actor who is playing veer character need to improve as u said... Ishaan if you choose malavika then give her 100% love else break up with her completely ... He is unknowingly playing with 2 girls emotions which isn't good.. Aliya is such a nice girl can deserve much more better person...
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for bringing this up. I mentioned it in my earlier posts that if Ishaan Malvika are end game so be it. Would have loved if they kept Aaliya and Ishaan as friends instead of making her like Ishaan and bringing in love triangle. I also did not like Malavika questions  on trust. As that sounded  very unreasonable. Hoping they do not make it love square with Veer entry. I am just hoping they go back to realism. 
I for one want a clean portrayal of relationships without roadblocks or complexities as it would be in reality. And yes if Alishaan are endgame as you said no roadblocks and show progress.
I think guy enacting Veer is improving but of course may fall short in front of other actors.
And as you said no sanjeevani or Dmg part 2 please
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saranyagulam

Hi I am saranya... 

I think Aliya deserves a better person than ishaan (someone like veer)... Bcoz ishaan now swinging between malavika or Aliya? Ishaan should be ishaan who always a good friend to Aliya ... I don't mind if ishaan loves Aliya... But first he should be determine coz he himself so confused about his relationship with malavika... He will be the only person who can handle malavika... The actor who is playing veer character need to improve as u said... Ishaan if you choose malavika then give her 100% love else break up with her completely ... He is unknowingly playing with 2 girls emotions which isn't good.. Aliya is such a nice girl can deserve much more better person...

I agree that Ishaan needs to know what he wants & fight for it. I cant say for sure that he loves Aaliya because he could have been just concerned as a friend. We as audience are not fully sure so we cannot blame him either.
But once he figures out what he wants, I hope that he will not remain quiet.

And yes, Veer's acting needs to improve. And so does his character. I do not like how he keeps butting into Aaliya's life unnecessarily. He can be more civil (for the lack of a better word)
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I agree that Ishaan needs to know what he wants & fight for it. I cant say for sure that he loves Aaliya because he could have been just concerned as a friend. We as audience are not fully sure so we cannot blame him either.
But once he figures out what he wants, I hope that he will not remain quiet.

And yes, Veer's acting needs to improve. And so does his character. I do not like how he keeps butting into Aaliya's life unnecessarily. He can be more civil (for the lack of a better word)

You are right we are not sure what it was. It could be concern as friend. But hope that when he realizes if that is endgame he will be firm and not be quiet as his character suggests. And cv's do not do an u turn in his character. 
As for Veer not sur about it though interfering habit is one of the traits present in dominating people. So that is realistic to some extent. But overdose of any is bad. As  you said hope they focus on other issues than love angles only.

Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am loving veer's character❤️ n veer-aliya scenes too.
cant say much about his acting skills...coz i am loving the way he's playing veer's character❤️
I never saw sanjeevni..so i dont know about the story..but as you have mentioned in the post..if thats gonna happen then aliya will be heartbroken beyond repair😭 Its better she goes with veer then!!
I like dr.veer☺️
Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw a glimpse of the new promo.. And I think you are right! Ishaan's started behaving jealous like Rahul. Malvika's 'you trust me or Aliya' gave me similar psycho Simran vibes. I used to love Sanjeevani...there was such a craze for Rahul & Juhi. That show was such a huge hit back then. Not sure how much I would like a similar story here but I think I am looking forward to it.

OK I am going to go to youtube to re-watch Sanjeevani
Edited by EBPfan - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never saw sanjivani..but yesterday i saw some of the episodes n now even i feel its going like sanjivani!!!
I guessed there's some similarities between malvika and simran!! 😲
n now dr.bedi is also coming!!!
Soo may be its same...
can anyone tell me that rahul was paired with juhi or simran in the end????
❤️
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

I never saw sanjivani..but yesterday i saw some of the episodes n now even i feel its going like sanjivani!!!
I guessed there's some similarities between malvika and simran!! 😲
n now dr.bedi is also coming!!!
Soo may be its same...
can anyone tell me that rahul was paired with juhi or simran in the end????
❤️

Rahul and Juhi were the endgame there. Simran became a thorn in their relationship. And like Dr Veer supporting Dr. Aaliya Juhi also had someone who supported her(primarily her real life husband) and liked her when Rahul was with Simran. But he also turned grey when he came to know that Juhi could not move on from Rahul.
Anyway there are quite many parallels
Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
HI..
I jotted down my two cents to this in another post but I will paste it here since it is the main post regarding that issue

Malvika is the parallel lead of the show and a positive character.. I dont think they will go the same way again.. In sanjeevani they had shown conservative families-- juhi never wore anything other than salwars.. the female characters were typical bahu material..
There is a modern element here.. like the leads dont stick to one particular type of clothing. Secondly Aliya getting famously with Ishaans mom. There is no family drama in the making here.. Malvikas jealousy too is kind off justifiable.. But she has always been fair to Aliya professionally- giving her credit where it is due.

As far as the Ishaan Veer Aliya triangle exists, if Ishaan and Aliya are a pair and they just go for each other-- soon there will be no mystery element in the show. You cant go on with episode after episode of companionship and solving cases without getting bored.
As far as Aliya and Veer too, the story will unfold for itself and I doubt if Ishaan will turn negative.. Cant be very sure about Veer but they have shown a strength of character in him and hopefully he will stay that way. 

So whether you are a Alishaan fan, VeerYa fan or a IshVika fan... hang in there for a while😃😳

More than Sanjeevani, I think they are trying to pull off greys anatomy here.. With the voice overs at the beginning and at the end, with the complicated relationships.. and I guess break ups and patch ups, a love can come again kind of approach other than the traditional "first love is always the last love and loving another after him is a crime"

In this show both Malvika and Aliya are positive characters.. Because the tag line of the show is Dil ka Magic, Ya Medicine Ka Logic  Aliya depicting the heart and Malvika the head...
As far as Ishaan and Veer are concerned, Ishaan is obviously the lead and they have shown a possible chemistry between Veer and Malvika as well.. As of now I feel they are confusing the audience.. 
Edited by aashti - 8 years ago