Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

alrighty so dishak also doesnt know

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
wow now dishank is getting irritated with his character TK and he also wanna know his last day of shooting !! 🤪
gosh this is what happens when sth gets stretched unnecessarily 😡 actors who play the role dont wanna  play the role anymore!! 🤢 audiences dont feel like watching the show anymore 🤢

seriously guys donno why they r stretching so much??? 🥱 just to introduce a new character aryaman ??👎🏼 i mean donno just dont get it!! 🥱 poor us !! 😳

Dishank Arora @dishank_arora  

I wish I knew When is my Last day @ #ky2 !! Even I have lost interest as things are not same as they informed when I started shooting!!

Edited by orpi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poor guy. I just pity on him :(
Tfs
orpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

too bad

IKR!! 🤢
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for him. LOL he was supposed to leave in april because i saw niti saying there is only one week to go but now its already may
I think he is afraid that this will affect his career after KYY because some immature fans cant seem to know what is real and reel and brand him as a bad guy who ruined manan for them.
orpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I feel bad for him. LOL he was supposed to leave in april because i saw niti saying there is only one week to go but now its already may

I think he is afraid that this will affect his career after KYY because some immature fans cant seem to know what is real and reel and brand him as a bad guy who ruined manan for them.

not only this reason he has started other shows as well n may be some other commitments to other shows which we donno 😛 coz u know thats how u plan ur future projects.. so dishank n niti both started counting his last days in april 😆 so now this poor soul is in a real dilemma 😛 😆
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

The Creatives turned a Guy will a goodie image to a Villain. And once you are branded as villain in this Industry it is quite difficult to come out of the image. And what is even more sad is that he had no clue that he would be negative when he agreed to the role. He was told that it was positive and will have sort of love triangle and all. Now that poor Guy is so stuck! I told him that Fans are getting annoyed with the Pundit track. And he said, "Hey, yea I know big time they are bashing me up ... Can't help it!" The poor Guy sounded so helpless.
Guys, Pundit is a reel character... stop bashing the actor for what his character is doing, If you have to bash anyone, bash the Creatives!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: orpi

IKR!! 🤢

he does not want to do
we do not want to see him
still the cvs have kept him