India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

alrighty so dishak also doesnt know

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
wow now dishank is getting irritated with his character TK and he also wanna know his last day of shooting !! Silly
gosh this is what happens when sth gets stretched unnecessarily Angry actors who play the role dont wanna  play the role anymore!! Dead audiences dont feel like watching the show anymore Dead

seriously guys donno why they r stretching so much??? Sleepy just to introduce a new character aryaman ??Thumbs Down i mean donno just dont get it!! Sleepy poor us !! WackoStern Smile

I wish I knew When is my Last day @ #ky2 !! Even I have lost interest as things are not same as they informed when I started shooting!!

Edited by orpi - 03 May 2015 at 12:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sailata09tutu982sunset17aliyaangelpanidarangshahzOmaRamdassYD.AH

panidarang Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orpi

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

too bad

IKR!! Dead

YD.AH

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for him. LOL he was supposed to leave in april because i saw niti saying there is only one week to go but now its already may
I think he is afraid that this will affect his career after KYY because some immature fans cant seem to know what is real and reel and brand him as a bad guy who ruined manan for them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

orpiAnamikaSJain

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

I feel bad for him. LOL he was supposed to leave in april because i saw niti saying there is only one week to go but now its already may
I think he is afraid that this will affect his career after KYY because some immature fans cant seem to know what is real and reel and brand him as a bad guy who ruined manan for them.

not only this reason he has started other shows as well n may be some other commitments to other shows which we donno Tongue coz u know thats how u plan ur future projects.. so dishank n niti both started counting his last days in april LOL so now this poor soul is in a real dilemma Tongue LOL
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

The Creatives turned a Guy will a goodie image to a Villain. And once you are branded as villain in this Industry it is quite difficult to come out of the image. And what is even more sad is that he had no clue that he would be negative when he agreed to the role. He was told that it was positive and will have sort of love triangle and all. Now that poor Guy is so stuck! I told him that Fans are getting annoyed with the Pundit track. And he said, "Hey, yea I know big time they are bashing me up ... Can't help it!" The poor Guy sounded so helpless.
Guys, Pundit is a reel character... stop bashing the actor for what his character is doing, If you have to bash anyone, bash the Creatives!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 03 May 2015 at 9:23pm

orpi

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orpi

Originally posted by .chandni.

too bad

IKR!! Dead
he does not want to do