Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

   
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa: HER LAST WISH (Page 7)

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 7845

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

Santhi!! Angry First time toh pm krke update bheja tha, iss baar bta bhi nhi sakti thi!! Jab discontinue kr diya tab ptaa chal rha hai mujhe Cry Dekhli teri dosti Cry
Coming to the story, very emotional... Absolutely love the song Day Dreaming and must say u've portrayed it very well! Clap Wish u wud continue it...
Cry Sowiee yar aesa math kehna, actually i wrote it just for fun I never though people will even read it or likeTongue  If i start, i doubt if i will be able complete it so i stopped it here itself Embarrassed
Thanq Big smile for ur sweet words LOL
I wud've liked to read it... But ultimately decision is yours... Can't force u to change it, but hoping u will Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggi-

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Oh raghav, baby come to me... I am here for u...Embarrassed
Ok.. Jokes apart..
Too emotional yaar..Cry
U made my baby cryAngryLOL
Ok... Now tell me when is the next chappy of this story?WinkLOL
U r an awesome update...StarClap



 Dimple LOL I'm not gonna send him for u Mai hoona uske liyeWink
yeah seriously this song is very emotional and it had given some weight to my silly writing LOL

Hi It not me who made him cry but kalpi Disapprove 
am i an update Wacko yar c the title Confused

Thanq Big smile
-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

Santhi!! Angry First time toh pm krke update bheja tha, iss baar bta bhi nhi sakti thi!! Jab discontinue kr diya tab ptaa chal rha hai mujhe Cry Dekhli teri dosti Cry
Coming to the story, very emotional... Absolutely love the song Day Dreaming and must say u've portrayed it very well! Clap Wish u wud continue it...
Cry Sowiee yar aesa math kehna, actually i wrote it just for fun I never though people will even read it or likeTongue  If i start, i doubt if i will be able complete it so i stopped it here itself Embarrassed
Thanq Big smile for ur sweet words LOL
I wud've liked to read it... But ultimately decision is yours... Can't force u to change it, but hoping u will Wink
Thanq Big smile
 I might only if i can visit forum regularlyWink 
Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 1603

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Oh raghav, baby come to me... I am here for u...Embarrassed
Ok.. Jokes apart..
Too emotional yaar..Cry
U made my baby cryAngryLOL
Ok... Now tell me when is the next chappy of this story?WinkLOL
U r an awesome update...StarClap



 Dimple LOL I'm not gonna send him for u Mai hoona uske liyeWink
yeah seriously this song is very emotional and it had given some weight to my silly writing LOL

Hi It not me who made him cry but kalpi Disapprove 
am i an update Wacko yar c the title Confused

Thanq Big smile


No santhi.. At such time he needs his wife @ me more than his sister @ u...LOL
Ooppsss... It supposed to be writer.. By mistake become update...hihi..sorry lah..ConfusedLOL


-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Oh raghav, baby come to me... I am here for u...Embarrassed
Ok.. Jokes apart..
Too emotional yaar..Cry
U made my baby cryAngryLOL
Ok... Now tell me when is the next chappy of this story?WinkLOL
U r an awesome update...StarClap



 Dimple LOL I'm not gonna send him for u Mai hoona uske liyeWink
yeah seriously this song is very emotional and it had given some weight to my silly writing LOL

Hi It not me who made him cry but kalpi Disapprove 
am i an update Wacko yar c the title Confused

Thanq Big smile


No santhi.. At such time he needs his wife @ me more than his sister @ u...LOL
Ooppsss... It supposed to be writer.. By mistake become update...hihi..sorry lah..ConfusedLOL


Me his sister=big gali, yar don't say that i will be hurt to be called as sister to my crush understand na Cry u can say i am his fan but no sister ok Disapprove
priya_remix IF-Dazzler
priya_remix
priya_remix

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 3433

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Santhi u r a tragic queen! What amazing piece of story.
Please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggi-

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_remix

Santhi u r a tragic queen! What amazing piece of story.
Please continue


Tragic Queen LOL I got a new name but it was supposed to be comedy story Tongue

Thanq somuchBig smileBig smileBig smile
ab tho continue karnahe padega my favorite writer ne jo kaha Embarrassed but i will when i get over Roy movie LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_remix

sumasridhar Goldie
sumasridhar
sumasridhar

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 2352

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Ayyo katam kab hogai uuuyamma 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragna family- Ragna ff-ZINDGIDILSE-DESTINIED (ZDSD)- Note - Pg - 72

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: zindgidilse   Replies: 528   Views: 66521

zindgidilse 528 66521 10 March 2016 at 11:06pm by Dubeyanisha
RAGNA RAGNA RAGNA

2

Author: Sanjuniki   Replies: 13   Views: 6493

Sanjuniki 13 6493 11 June 2015 at 7:39pm by niru04
RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa

2

Author: _TheBlackRose_   Replies: 12   Views: 3702

_TheBlackRose_ 12 3702 11 June 2015 at 4:01pm by singhania
Ragna ragna ragna

Author: MagicalMadness   Replies: 2   Views: 3315

MagicalMadness 2 3315 13 May 2014 at 1:24am by IThinkALot
RAGNA RAGNA N RAGNA!!!

Author: Autumm   Replies: 2   Views: 5698

Autumm 2 5698 08 April 2014 at 7:52am by ajaved

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index