Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

HER LAST WISH

Vysh and ishu this story is for U two πŸ˜ƒ

WARNING:Forget ur knowledge on english Grammar while reading it πŸ˜‰

Pink-flashback

black-present

blue & red-song

"Raghav don't get attached to me too much, remember you have to kill me ","SHUT UP Kalpi" saying so he snuggled more into her hugging her tight to him...

Mujhse hee aaj mujhko mila de                                                          

Do something today so I will meet myself 

Dekhoon aadaton mein tu hai ki nahi
Let me see if you are in my habits or not 

Har saans se pooch ke bataa de
Ask every breath and tell me 

Inke faaslon mein tu hai ki nahi 
Are you there in their differences, distances, gaps or not 

"Raghaaavvv hold me " she shrieked but before he could grasp her, she slipped from his hold and slowly disappearing into depths of the sea.

"KALPI" shouted Raghav jolting out of his sleep looking around frantically to get a glimpse her but darkness of the room stared back at him. It was a nightmare, a worst nightmare which has been his routine ever since the day she left him never to come back.

"I HATE YOU KALPI I HATE YOU" he scream echoed in the emptiness of the room...

Mujhse hee aaj mujhko mila de
Do something today so I will see meet my soul 

Dekhoon aadaton mein tu hai ki nahi
Let me see if you are in my habits or not 

Har saans se pooch ke bataa de
Ask every breath and tell me 

Inke faaslon mein tu hai ki nahi 
Are you there in their differences,distances ,gaps or not 

Main aas-paas tere aur mere paas Tu hai ki nahi
I am nearby close to you but are you with me or not 

"Kalpi  plz  stop it" he said covering his face with his palms while she continued splashing  water on him as each wave passed by them "No Raghav I'm not going to..." she giggled like a child.

"KALPI STOP" he shouted opening his eyes wiping few drops off his face  only to realize that it wasn't her but rain as he stood by the railing of the balcony attached to his room and looked  back at the sea as his mind flipped through memories, Memories  are the only treasure she had left behind for him.  

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

"Raghav will you be my boy friend,  just for these few days Plzz, I will pay for that if u want me to, plzz" she pleaded him with a puppy face.

"KALPI" he said in a warning tone but soon felt his resolve breaking at the view of her innocent face which was pleading him in the cutest way possible...

He walked back in to the room as a small smile played  on his lips on remembrance  of  time they spent together.

Dandte hain khwaab jinpe Rasta woh tu lage
It seems that the path on which my dreams run is you 

Neend se Jo aankh ka hai waasta woh tu lage
Feels that you are like the relationship between sleep and eyes 

Tu badalta waqt koi khushnuma SA pal mera
You are the changing time one of the happy moments of mine 

Tu woh lamha Jo Na thehre aane waala kal mera
You are that moment which will not stop you are my tomorrow 

I am nearby close to you but are you with me or not 

"Raghav when are you going to propose me ?" "propose huh?" "yes you are my boyfriend right.!? you have to propose me so when are you going to do that ""But Kalpi..""No ifs and buts Raghav u are doing this and for tonight, Plan in whichever way you want to, but make sure IT HAS TO BE ROMANTIC" she said dreamily 

"Kalpi" he said softly caressing a picture of her that adorned the walls of his room

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

"Am I that Bad Raghav, that no one in this world love me tell me Raghav Am I that bad HAAN" she yelled on top of her voice

"NO kalpi it's not true, U are not in ur senses control yourself. We will talk about it later" said he cautiously not wanting to hurt her more

"NO..! did you love ME Raghav? Atleast for a second did you Ever loved ME" she asked him with hope

"I wish I had said it back then that I loved You, that I can't spend a moment of my life without you and that I can't live without YOU KALPI" he though a tear escaped his eyes "I wish I had"

In labon pe Jo hansi hai inki tu hee hai wajah
You are the reason for this smile on my lips

Bin tere mein kuch nahi hun mera hona bewajah
Without you I am nothing my existence is aimless useless 

Dhoop Teri Na pade to dhundhla SA main lagun
I look dull if your sunshine does not fall on me 

Aake saanse de mujhe tu taaki zinda me rahun
Come give me breaths so that I can remain alive 

I am nearby close to you but are you with me or not 

Raghav I'm going back to my life thanq for all that you have done for me, Will U Plzz...

It was the only thing, the note which she left for him on that dreadful night... he is breathing today only to fulfill her wish, NO HER LAST WISH

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME KALPI" his heart screamed in pain but his hand slowly traced the letters on that note the last memory he had of her.

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

Tu hai ki nahi
Are you with me or not

He regretted It, The Final night he had spent with her. He regretted the hug he shared with her. He cursed himself for letting his eyes off the target and for getting lost in feelings she evoke in him, if not that she would have been by his side, he would have been the luckiest man in the world only if he could change what had happened the night she left him ONLY IF HE COULD

Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resss!
Unres
Heyyy santi..
That post was pretty lovelyy one!! πŸ˜‰
The start of the update itself caught my attention! And indeed u wrote it in a beautiful manner 😳
And also it felt good reading the mixture of past n present dat with a song.. Good one dear!! πŸ˜‰ and I wanna know abt their past!😳
Santi.. Challooo epudu ni talent ni antha bhayapettu πŸ˜‰ petti ee lokhaniki (forum kiπŸ˜›) chupinchu ni sattha ento πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by vyshuu.. - 8 years ago
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oye santhi ur really a great writter. .u brought tears in my eyes by this small update. .
wr is kalpi.,? she died.?? no..
I didn't get y u wrote first line I mean u have to kill me.??? kalpi has some problem n she want to spend last moment with raghav. ???

y she thinks noone loves her.
y dont he say her he loves her somuch..
wt happened that night which made her to go from his life.???

somany question plz continue dear
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am 'pleasantly' shocked !!😲😳
An awesomely written work ! Though the story is a bit unclear , but then I think this has a second part also ..right ??

But this one , u did a great job santhi ! U should write more ...πŸ˜‰
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishani12

oye santhi ur really a great writter. .u brought tears in my eyes by this small update. .
I didn't get y u wrote first line I mean u have to kill me.??? kalpi has some problem n she want to spend last moment with raghav. ???

Ishuuu.. Mellaga..
Thanu epude story start chesindhi.. Apude nuv ni Q's tho varsham kuripinchava πŸ˜†
Have patience my dear 😳
kark12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyshuu..

Ishuuu.. Mellaga..
Thanu epude story start chesindhi.. Apude nuv ni Q's tho varsham kuripinchava πŸ˜†
Have patience my dear 😳

naaku ee story chala nachindi It cought my heart...
varshamkadu its called curious to knw... entamma nee story eppudu update chestunnavu... vyshuu enduku nu na story like avalleda.? ento update next chappy soonbothof u.
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyshuu..

Resss!
Unres
Heyyy santi..
That post was pretty lovelyy one!! πŸ˜‰
The start of the update itself caught my attention! And indeed u wrote it in a beautiful manner 😳
And also it felt good reading the mixture of past n present dat with a song.. Good one dear!! πŸ˜‰ and I wanna know abt their past!😳
Santi.. Challooo epudu ni talent ni antha bhayapettu πŸ˜‰ petti ee lokhaniki (forum kiπŸ˜›) chupinchu ni sattha ento πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanq vysh πŸ˜ƒ
yeah see that is the reason y i released a trailer in ur teasing thread πŸ˜‰
i kind of tried to make it song fiction πŸ˜› 
Past that is the past which i showed here in this update πŸ˜•
hehe antha scene ledu πŸ˜†
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishani12

oh me Writer Na πŸ˜† oh really sorry for that but this song it is very emotional that we tend to get carried away with it πŸ˜­

yap Kalpi is dead and Raghav think that it all happened because of him πŸ₯Ί
πŸ˜† this story is definitely not going to be as how u expect it to be its the crazy journey of two people in most awkward situation one can imagine πŸ˜‰ but it fun excluding the end in which kalpi dies 
i'm saying it in 1st hand is that u know its a sad ending πŸ˜›
kark12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

oh me Writer NaπŸ˜†oh really sorry for that but this song it is very emotional that we tend to get carried away with it😭

yap Kalpi is dead and Raghav think that it all happened because of himπŸ₯Ί
πŸ˜†this story is definitely not going to be as how u expect it to be its the crazy journey of two people in most awkward situation one can imagineπŸ˜‰but it fun excluding the end in which kalpi dies
i'm saying it in 1st hand is that u know its a sad endingπŸ˜›

plz dnt make her die...
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariee

I am 'pleasantly' shocked !!😲😳

An awesomely written work ! Though the story is a bit unclear , but then I think this has a second part also ..right ??

But this one , u did a great job santhi ! U should write more ...πŸ˜‰

kyun shocked πŸ˜• ithna bura hai kya 
u r being sweet πŸ˜† yeah may b i just completed that update which i started like months ago so i can't surly promise for 2nd one πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†thanq πŸ˜³