Kabir and Ananya's wardrobe!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey whatsup peeps! I am sure most of you just like me must be waiting for the next week to just start asap. Afterall its gonna be a rocking week ahead for us.  But just to spice this space up and have some fun I thought lemme finally discuss with you all what I have been thinking to since a week now - And thats KaYa's wardrobe!

Honestly when I saw the promos I was very happy with KaYa's wardrobe but currently I am not, specially with what is given to Rajeev. I mean what he wears for his news-show is absolutely fine...I mean who can do business formals better than Rajeev! ðŸ˜³ But I really have issues with his usual wardrobe. I like him when he is in his tees that usually happens when he is out of office - Like when he went to meet the kids or Anurag's birthday. But what he wears in office - That is a blazer over a dull grey or blue t-shirt...i simply dont like it!  I mean wearing a t-shirt and a blazer over it looks good very occasionally when you wanna go easy on the formal look. But seeing him wear that daily and that too in such dull shades of grey and blue is really not happening!

I wish cvs give him a better style. I would love if for his usual days in office he goes easy on the formal look and just wears simple shirts like in this pic...

Or may be something stylish like this...

Don't you think giving him a more vibrant look will add to his style and the appeal of the show. Sometimes I find Manav wearing better clothes than the hero of the show which is so not fair!! ðŸ¥±

+++

As for Kritika, I feel I love her look till now but they should make her more bright colors and they can give her well fitted clothes...I mean a slim girl like her doesnt need to wear losers all the time. They can give her an indo-western look some days like may be a kurti or patiala...

What say guys. Waiting for some interesting inputs from your end. 
Edited by Malika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm well I agree with u yr rajeev promotional events mai bhut stylish cloths banta but reporters mai may be ab start ho well ab jo kal episode chalni hai wo acha hai yr uss mai bhut stunning lag rhay hai
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I so agree, they need a wardrobe change!

I want this for Kabir

and this for Ananya 😳

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I agree with you for kabir.. The first one!!!! I always wonder why that blazer on that tee?????
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be I am a blind phan gurl,but I love Rajeev in whatever he wears. 😆

And I want to see Kritika in straight hair. 😛
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys chill abhi romance start honay dou phir har sence mai new dresss lol wait
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I second you about Kritika's outfit. She is slim & shapely beauty & this sleeveless loose tops make her look fat; hiding her natural fit figure 🤔 The loose crochet top that she wears over her top also doesnt suit her well. To me, her outfits look funky than trendy. Why cant they show her wearing elegant formals at workplace?

Plus, I would really appreciate if her hair stylist can do away with too many curls on her hair when Ananya is at KKN. When Ananya is home & relaxing, she looks very pretty with no/very less curls & no hair ornaments. Straight hair flowing loose open look the best on Kritika; she is natural beauty & truly doesnt need any hairstyle or curls etc. or any hair accessories to accentuate her beauty.

And lastly, I may be in minority, saying this... But the glass size is too big in Ananya's specs. Kritika has really beautiful & very expressive eyes. I hate those specs for covering her lovely eyes. If the specs are incorporated to make Ananya look geeky, sincere, serious look then at least they need to reduce glass-size. These glasses are too big for her face.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
About Rajeev, he looks great in all his outfits 😳
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree about kittu's outfits. In one of them even her straps were showing. Why can't she wear Kurtis like what she wore in ktlk?

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah!! I agree with the above discussions. I really hope the production house reads this. No hard feelings but I have certain issues regarding Kritika's wardrobe. I personally believe that Kritika will look great in skirts, jumpsuits , and kurti. And they should make her hairstyle quite simple, like less soft curls will suit her the best. And for god sake, they should avoid using those glasses, and if they want to make Ananya geeky then they have lots of stylish glares which will suit her face structure.

And as far Rajeev is concerned, he should avoid wearing the same kinds of T-shirts in different colours because it looks really repetitive onscreen. I don't really mind semi-formal attire because it looks good on him, but for god sake they should avoid him wearing the same kinds of t-shirts. For me his best style was in Table no.21 and Left Right Left. Maybe something like this for Kabir..It will suit him😃😃 These are my top three preference!! What say guys?

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 9 years ago