Would it be MalVeer and Alishaan at the end??? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
beautifully written
i feel as aliya said earlier she ll try to distance herslf frm ishaan and today too she said she ll go with veer not with ishaan as she sensed malvika didnot like it 
so i think veerYa friendship ll happen a very strng one. and seeing that ishaan ll be jealous and veer ll fall for her. aliya wont move on so fast but she ll now be more with veer πŸ˜³ i like their nok jhoks alot. n jealous ishaan wow πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aashti

@bold.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
Okk so you're another aash for me.. with double 'a'πŸ˜†
I feel you dont make 'just' post but intelligent posts haan!! 😎 I have to agree with all your posts, you know!! All your bhavishyawanis become correctπŸ˜† You say it to the point n i love your posts.❀️
Actually main khud hi confused hoon...toh main kya bolo...i like alishaan but at the same time i am liking veerya too. Either of the the couple will work for me!!
(Or may be now i am more for veerya..! πŸ€”)
Cvs have taken a smart move...they are making sure that..whoever ends up pairing..they get audiences 😎
i soo wish we had 2 aliyas..one for veer n onother for ishaan 🀒
n even i think veer loves aliya(may be..may be)
❀️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Okk so you're another aash for me.. with double 'a'πŸ˜†
I feel you dont make 'just' post but intelligent posts haan!! 😎 I have to agree with all your posts, you know!! All your bhavishyawanis become correctπŸ˜† You say it to the point n i love your posts.❀️
Actually main khud hi confused hoon...toh main kya bolo...i like alishaan but at the same time i am liking veerya too. Either of the the couple will work for me!!
(Or may be now i am more for veerya..! πŸ€”)
Cvs have taken a smart move...they are making sure that..whoever ends up pairing..they get audiences 😎
i soo wish we had 2 aliyas..one for veer n onother for ishaan 🀒
n even i think veer loves aliya(may be..may be)
❀️

Thanks  Jess...dil khush kar ditta tusi😳
Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't think aliya will get involved with someone else unless she's totally over ishaan, I don't think she's the type to get involved with someone knowing her heart is not in it and that person could get hurt. She could have still confessed to ishaan and left it up to him but seeing him make up with Malvika she has left that alone. If ishaan get jealous it will be because of the friendship formed with veer, which he may assume there's more to it when really nothing is there from aliya's side.

Hello

See normally when someone is upset about something, specially unrequited love, they are running high on emotions, They feel disappointed with themselves and the world outside or someone outside seems more amazing then it normally would.. If at that time, in that emotionally vulnerable state, when someone comes along and becomes the over caring over protective pillar of strength- they start leaning towards that person and depending on them emotionally.. That is why such relationships are called rebound. They form a connection with the other person to shield them from emotional pain but this action on their part is unconscious as in this phase they actually believe themselves to be in love 

Edited by aashti - 8 years ago
well im fine with alishan and veer and aliya also both of them has good chemistry , and yes this PH has played well and safe by keeping good chemistry  among all characters as couple and giving hints to audience that it can go any way. . πŸ˜‰
it is clear aliya will not fall for veer easily but and veer intentions are not clear yet there is no doubt he is related to army and aliya father so yes the day aliya came to know obout that she might get emotional connected to him more than ishanπŸ˜• bcos right now she is missing her father badly and only veer is the person who is associate with army and can give details about her father