Would it be MalVeer and Alishaan at the end???

Posted: 8 years ago

Even  though it might start off with Malvika and Ishaan and Aliya and Veer..

There is a modern mature element in this show that separates it from the others.. To begin with it shows modern relationships- 
like in the beginning Aliya had an ex- Mac unlike most of the heroines who don't know relationship till the hero comes along,,
Ishaan and Malvika are obviously in a live in relationship or perhaps (if not live in) quite an open relationship.. 
The 'no sharing a room with guys' or 'no inviting guys over' and the 'reputation' drama does not exist in this serial..

So I have a feeling that, as far as relationships go, they will show Aliya and Veer pairing in the beginning along side Ishaan and Malvika..
The Cvs have played this card well. They have created a chemistry between the four leads in such a way that no matter what the pairing is, they will not lose on the audience. I have studied the member preferences on the forums and on youtube.. Many like Ishaan and Malvika. some are interested in seein Veer and Malvika. Majority are rooting for Alishaan and yet falling for Aliya and Veer (dont believe me, check Bindass YouTube comment board)

Well as I was saying that they are showing Mature relationships, I think Aliya and Veer will have one before it ends and Alishaan starts.. Perhaps during that phase Ishaan will realize his love for Aliya and end it with Malvika.. 

For Aliya it will be a desperate attempt to move on, a rebound whatever name you call it if she goes for Veer. He will be her only connection with her father in his absence- the only person who actually knows her father. I think Veer will genuinely fall for Aliya and may be let her go when they both realize that she loves Ishaan and then the VeeRika thing might start..

I dont know why I strongly feel that Veer 
Is there to protect Aliya (that is a page straight from Main hoon naa)
Was close to Aliyas father and he had heard a lot about Aliya and nursed a soft spot for her
loves Aliya already

This is not wistful thinking just a feeling that this might happen

Edited by aashti - 8 years ago
I do not know but you know what I feel that Aaliya will not hook up with Veer so easily when she has feelings for Ishaan because she is sensitive girl and cares about others feelings. Even with maCk she was trying to break off without hurting him.
My gut feeling is Veer has a soft spot   but like protective guardian and do not think it is love yet. 
So he may knowingly come between alishaan to shield Aaliya and play  cupid. 
Honestly Ishaan Malavika relationship seemed fragile to me but am not sure what cv's intend
Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago
You know another thing came to my mind. Aaliya will be distancing herself from Ishaan subtly. And I got that indication when she saw malavika insecurity and refused lift from Ishaan. Also with her statement that he is far in spite of being close. There will be some space between friends which is required for her good as well.  But whatever I hope they handle all relations realistically 
and not mess them up like other tv shows.
i was all for aaliya-ishaan n malvika-veer wen i heard abt his entry...but after actually seeing d epis n aaliya-veer interactions, i feel so gudgudi...my mind has totally changed abt d pairing...now i am all for aaliya-veer...

i don't think aaliya will go for rebound with veer...but veer is already in love with her, seeing his actions towards her like running to dance with her wen she cried, going after her wen she went away, smiling happily wen she snuggled in his arms while carrying her to room...as long as he dont turn obsessed, i think veeya is d end result...

on a funny note, wen malvika n aaliya looked at each other during dance, i thot we ve another romance coming up, between them...πŸ˜†...sorry, too much time on fanfiction.net...
Originally posted by dsupriya

I do not know but you know what I feel that Aaliya will not hook up with Veer so easily when she has feelings for Ishaan because she is sensitive girl and cares about others feelings. Even with maCk she was trying to break off without hurting him.
My get feeling is Veer has a soft spot   but like protective guardian and do not think it is love yet. 
So he may knowingly come between alishaan to shield Aaliya and play  cupid. 
Honestly Ishaan Malavika relationship seemed fragile to me but am not sure what cv's intend

You know Supriya in todays episode, in the voice over, Aliya says that there might be someone for her too..(inspite of Ishaan) So I thought that they might explore this angle..

Because as I said they are showing a modern look at relationships, somewhat like Greys anatomy.. Meredith did date somebody else after her break up with Derek but that didnt make the derek meredith relationship any less. 

Aliya loves Ishaan but she is shown as someone with a strength of character to move on.. so there is a possibility that Veer might be a rebound.. Honestly I dont want this to happen... its just a feeling I am getting that it might.. Veer doesnt sound like a character who can move on once he falls for someone and I dont want it to be Aliya.. 

Originally posted by ashred12

i was all for aaliya-ishaan n malvika-veer wen i heard abt his entry...but after actually seeing d epis n aaliya-veer interactions, i feel so gudgudi...my mind has totally changed abt d pairing...now i am all for aaliya-veer...

i don't think aaliya will go for rebound with veer...but veer is already in love with her, seeing his actions towards her like running to dance with her wen she cried, going after her wen she went away, smiling happily wen she snuggled in his arms while carrying her to room...as long as he dont turn obsessed, i think veeya is d end result...

on a funny note, wen malvika n aaliya looked at each other during dance, i thot we ve another romance coming up, between them.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..sorry, too much time on fanfiction.net...

I was all for Alishaan but some how todays episode has had me pulled in another direction and now I am stuck in a mental tug of war
Originally posted by aashti

I was all for Alishaan but some how todays episode has had me pulled in another direction and now I am stuck in a mental tug of war
I think as you said cv's are taking us through roller coaster ride and throwing a googly.so confusing everyone. Do not know who the pair is. For first time there is suspense in pair in love angleπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dsupriya

I think as you said cv's are taking us through roller coaster ride and throwing a googly.so confusing everyone. Do not know who the pair is. For first time there is suspense in pair in love angleπŸ˜†

@bold .🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.🀣🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣

πŸ˜†I mean seriously, usually its girl n boy who looks at each other while dancing with someone else...but here we ve aaliya n malvika looking at each other, veer n ishaan too i think...maybe we will ve a Malviya n VeerIsh angles too...oh my my...wat a tangled web u wove CVs !! 🀣 🀣Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
I don't think aliya will get involved with someone else unless she's totally over ishaan, I don't think she's the type to get involved with someone knowing her heart is not in it and that person could get hurt. She could have still confessed to ishaan and left it up to him but seeing him make up with Malvika she has left that alone. If ishaan get jealous it will be because of the friendship formed with veer, which he may assume there's more to it when really nothing is there from aliya's side.