Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Aaslok: forget about love last part updated (Page 6)

lively_roshani IF-Rockerz
lively_roshani
lively_roshani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince_mb

WOW ROSHINI YOU ARE BACKBig smile.

HOW ARE YOUSmile.

I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINESmile

MISSED YOU AND OFCOURSE YOUR STORIESSmileWink

DO CONTINUE ALL YOUR STORIES WITHOUT DELAYSmile.
yeah dear 
m back 
sorry dear i cannot continue all my stories now becoz as i said in my post those are shelved because of less time i got from the job And also i lost the track completely Smile

lively_roshani
lively_roshani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Hi Roshni welcome back Smile!
Very interesting concept a story about relation hmm looking forward Big smile.
Thanks for PM n update soon.
Btw will u continue your other stories plzz try to update them too n give a proper closer Smile.

ohh so sorry dear if i want but i cannot because of time
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
welcum back my dear frndHug
interesting prologue...
looking forward to d story...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...

lively_roshani

lively_roshani
lively_roshani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

welcum back my dear frndHug
interesting prologue...
looking forward to d story...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...
thanks dear Hug Hug Hug

coolhi1988

lively_roshani
lively_roshani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Part 1
"Do you ever feel the breeze of love? Do you ever feel the magic in the air? Did you never listen the voices of someone special around you?" the sweet female voice touched his ear with her full of nave question.

He smiled with soft yet sarcastic way and looked her like if she was out of her mind "look dear nothing is happens like that and love is baseless so its breeze and blah-blah..." He said in very gentle manner with his intense gaze on her face.

She burnt with her answer "so according to you love is nothing then why we are together?  When you never meant to be mine so why did you brought me in your life..." she asked with full of tear in her big and beautiful eyes. Her eye liner became spread outside the corner due to her teary face.

He saw her and left speechless for some moment. he cursed himself for hurting her. he knew that she was innocent girl but whenever it came on love, he couldn't control himself to being harsh. She loved her but he never cared about that. He was simply ignoring this fact that she was meant a lot for him.

But in next moment he brushed off all the thought from his mind and saw her like before when he was taking her nothing but mad.

"look I am warning you last time that if you want to be with me than forget about all the rubbish thing. Shlok Agnihotri never ever get into these type of feelings which pulls me back from my point..." he said rustically. She took her purse and left him in that mournful room.
She turned back and said in sad voice

"Shlok whether you love me or not but I will always love you...if you ever feel it in your life than   please come to meet me. I will wait for that moment in my life..." she left with these last words and he was just shocked.

"listen Sneha... stop..." he wanted to say these words but he couldn't because of his inhibition.

************...**********

"Aastha... I am going..." Sneha said her best friend. Aastha kirloskar her only best friend who know everything about her. her love for Shlok Agnihotri but she didn't know who was Shlok even Sneha never mentioned his name in their conversation. He was her mystery man.

"so your mystery man  is going with you also..." she asked in curious tone.

"no... I broke up with him" Sneha said in tears.

"what... are you mad... he is so rich as you say... why you broke up with him?" Astha was shocked and scold her as she thought he was perfect match for her.

"he gave me a proposal that I can live with him but only as his partner not as his lover... it was insulting for me... I have morals and rules and I cannot gave up my dignity..." Sneha made her speechless but again greed overcome her thoughts.

"but your morals and rules cannot give you a good life as he can give... and whats the matter in his proposal?" Aastha asked like it was a small thing.

"Aastha... you cannot understand it now but when you will face it then you will understand my situation.." Sneha packed her bag and left the home.

"I will never leave the chance which can make my life easy... I have so many responsibility on my shoulder and if someone will give me lucrative offer like this then I will seize the opportunity definitely..." Aastha replied without a single thought.

Sneha smiled and met her last time before taking the taxi.
if you ever feel love in your life and than please come to meet me. I will wait for that moment in my life..." she left with these last words and Aastha mocked on her words.

"All the best after loosing something big..." Aastha said and in some next moment taxi disappeared from her sight far away on the road.

hope you guys enjoy the first part 
leave you comment and like so that i can collect the feedback
sorry for short update as i am so busy at these days 

i have to do lot of work
so bear it 

Smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

angelstar98ameera96hafizsumonkhuwahishsrilanka123PoonamTpooja_shineStarAriyaLilyOrchid0913155meharepooja186maitydeblinaVijjuShrenu_MBjhumjhumTasriSEfinah36vj3072sireesha76Gudiyalovesguruhajralekhika20chayya55srilotusswathinwhitelilyNonie12345dv19lavenderdreams_charanyaajk.taddy1234lehrdevina22Mona55maya-kkdeepa1122Linsiecoolhi1988goolab

0913155 Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Clap Awesome thanks for PM Plz continue fasttt LOL

lively_roshani

pooja186 Goldie
pooja186
pooja186

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
its nice

Edited by pooja186 - 04 May 2015 at 12:46pm