Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Aaslok: forget about love last part updated (Page 25)

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
His possession about her making him crazy...he changed his house name as Astha
what type of status he giving her he going to marry her Confused
About Astha dream ...well when will her mother show up ..she has no right to question her..she ignored truth how can a girl suddenly give her lots of money..she didn't alarmed her girl selling her soul to grt money for her...that's sad
What is his pain and faults ..eager to know about his fast

Their lovemaking is so beautiful Embarrassed

Edited by Subhashiniiiii - 23 August 2015 at 1:39am

whitelily IF-Rockerz
whitelily
whitelily

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
awesome update Embarrassed
Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
 Excellent Roshni - sensuous and poetic  !! - Nice surprise !! 
 Waiting for your next  surprise by next weekend !

Edited by Sathia007 - 23 August 2015 at 5:01pm
sashra Senior Member
sashra
sashra

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
We r u dear...we r waiting for your next update...
lively_roshani IF-Rockerz
lively_roshani
lively_roshani

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged

last part 

Shlok was sitting in front of the doctor, his mental condition stable after the regular psychiatrist sessions. He was seeking medical help for anger management and depression. he wanted to be normal as he wanted to live with his Aastha. he wanted to forget all his misery, all his pain.

He didn't think if someone cared for him so much. He never thought to revel his wound in front of any one but Aastha became the medicine for him. she understood his pain and protected him like a baby. She was his world. She was his love who was his soul mate in true meaning. She used to love him passionately and forgot everything. She cared her like a mother when he became devastated and she became his strength when he felt weak anywhere.

He used his power to get her but she never complained. He misbehaved with her so many times but she never say a word against that. He never gave her rights on him but eventually she own him. he opened up infront of her and told her about his life and she erased his all painful memories with her tenderness.

He recalled how he was broken when Aastha came into his life. they started to live together and Shlok felt if he got life back. he told her how his mother left his super rich father due to his poor lover. She didn't care about her only son who was only 7 years old. His father loved her very much but she left him because she claimed that love never can buy and her lover can give her happiness which her super rich husband never give her.

After that Shlok saw his father worsen situation and death due to her mother betrayal. His father's money could not save his family, his relation. His mother ruined and mocked the pure relation of marriage. his father lost his life due to the name of marriage.

After this harsh reality, Shlok vowed that he never marry to anyone but made every woman fall in love with him on the basis of money. He made money his power. He made so many woman mad behind him on his bankable power. But every time when he jerked them away from his life, he didn't feel any satisfaction or relief in his old pain and misery.

But he felt a real pain when he broke his relation with sneha because he felt that she was genuine with him. but he could not overpower his old pain. But when he met with Aastha, first time he felt that money could heal wound first time. he always thought that money can not give happiness but when he made her smile due to his money he felt satisfaction first time in his life.

He felt if she was the only one who could complete his lonely life. so he decided that he compelled her to live with him forever. He made love with her, but he didn't want to revel his painful side. But soon he fell head over heel in love with her and decided to move in with her.

They lived peacefully with each other. She never demanded to marry him. but problem arises when when she wanted a baby with him. He didn't want kid and she was not ready to give up on her biggest wish. When she could not convince him, she decided to leave him and for his surprised, this time a mother left a love for her kid. She didn't want money, she didn't want love but only her child.

He wished if his mother could think like this for him also, a seven years old child. But he was scared if he lost her so he played his last card and showed her the sign contract papers where she signed that she never want kid or marriage with him. she was shocked to see his this side but promised him that she never leave him so she started to live with him but lost her soul. He decided to be away from her so that she could feel his absence in her life. he ignored her to make her realize that she could lose him but it backfired to him only. He felt if he will lost his all happiness.

He felt if his all happiness vanished. She was living with him but soulless. He tired to live like this. but he could not emotionless, passionless so long so one day he shared all his doubts, insecurities and fear with her.

***********...***********

She was sleeping in her room as they were living in separate room when he came to her. he pulled her in hug and kissed her passionately but felt her cold response.

"Aastha you want kid... I will be agree with your wish but don't angry with me..." he cupped her face. she felt his wet eyes and hugged him. with the deepened night, he shared all his darkness with her. he was resting in her lap if he was a baby. She kissed him softly and tried to made him relax. In next moment she was beneath him and he was kissing him like a strew man.

"shlok I am sorry... I realize how much you suffered in your traumatized past, I just want your love first, everything come after that..." she said in emotional tone. shlok stopped kissing and looked her happy and content after so long time.

"you are not angry anymore..." he asked in disbelief and waited for her reply

"no I was not... initially I was hurt but after that I just waited that when will you open your heart in front of me. now you proved that you trust me most, I just want you to be happy. I know we will have our baby but when you will be ready..." Aastha said him and hugged. He hugged her tightly with passion and emotion. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes,

"you teased me so much... You know I cannot be away from you... now you have to pay for that..." he pulled her more into him when she gasped. He kissed her hard.

They kissed again and again while he removed all her clothes with jerk. in next moment, Shlok was removing all his frustration with her as he was moving inside her. Aastha hugged him tightly on his impatient behavior. He was impulse, scared if he left her then she will be vanish. His anger, his pain and his all hardship flew away with her love.

**********...*************

Aastha understood that he needed counseling to overcome his misery and insecurities. She made him agree to see the doctor and he started to take psychiatric session. At first he faced so much problem but with Aastha love and care, he healed slowly.

The doctor announce that he was perfectly fine now. No need for any sessions. He planned a long holiday with Aastha. Aastha was very happy. They were enjoying their moment together. She felt complete with him.

It was night after the tired day. They did shopping and roaming around the place. Shlok caressed her into his arms. Aastha smiled to him and kissed when shlok asked,

"Aastha don't you feel that something is missing between us..." Aastha looked him with confusion and her eyes asked what was he talking about?

"don't you feel we should think about family planning now?" Shlok looked her intensely and asked in husky voice.

She turned red in blush due to his words. He smiled to see her.

" but before this don't you think, we should get married..." he again asked and she instantly looked up to his face.

When their lips touched. He kissed her passionately and mumbled against her lips...

"we will get marry soon but before that this night will turn our best night..." he kissed her eyelid, her earlobe and slowly his lips roamed around her neckline. Suddenly he stopped and left her alone. She was lost in passion, she looked again him in confusion. He smirked on her confuse look,

"today you will make this special, I want you to be leading tonight. Show me your wildness as you always saw my wildness..." he said in seductive and urgent tone while she was shocked to hear that.

He pulled her and said huskily, " take off my clothes my love as I do with you..." he made her fully bare in second. After some moment of thinking, she shyly opened his shirt buttons and pulled that from his body. Slowly she caressed his bare fit upper body with awe. He was belong to her. the most handsome man belong to her.

This thought made her mad and in next moment she came boldly on him, she opened his jeans and made him free from the weight of clothes. She kissed him when he pulled her on him. they body overlapped each other and gave the warmth of love. room temperature increased with their heated bodies. Aastha hands touched his sinful manhood when he pulled her beneath him and in very next moment, he parted her with jerk and claimed her urgently. Their breathing became erotic with every coming moment. his every move inside her gave them satisfaction. Aastha moaned his name with every second and his moaning made him mad.

"you are mine...Aastha completely, truly mine..." Shlok murmured in between his rhythmic moves. He felt she was fire who never turned down. he wanted to quench all her essence but he always wanted more and more. As every passing day, their love making session were turning into long hours. Their love didn't know the endpoint. They wanted to live happily ever after and after.

***********...**********

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasiriashimamm91sruthykarthikasrilanka123PoonamT0913155Asheleypooja186tinkylovevj3072sireesha76jhumjhumTasriSsrilotuswhitelilydv19Nonie12345swathinalekhika20mahirmukhtarshreepatil.coolhi1988

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey very good story and ending..

Bfullt written..

Tks for updating..
Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 06 September 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Fantastic ending RoshaniClap