Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thnks 4 d pm...
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 7

Aastha got up with jerk from her scary dream. She looked at her side where Shlok was sleeping peacefully after their emotional night. She looked her room but there was no sign of anything. She saw herself, she was in circled of his arms. she slowly moved his hands from her and took his shirt to wear.

She was making tea and thinking about the dream. What if her mother really come to see her? what will she tell about her relationship with shlok? Will her mother accept her status in Shlok's life?

Her thought got interrupted when Shlok came behind and his both arms took in a tight hug. She smiled to his sleepy yawning face. he buried his face in her shoulder lazily.

"did I hurt you last night?" he asked in concern tone. she looked at him and shook her head negatively. She turned towards him and kissed on his lips softly. He felt his warmth turning soft towards him after the last night.

He tried to sift her focus from the emotional side of him. he giggled lightly to see her in his shirt.

"you look sexy in my shirt but I will prefer you without it totally on my mercy." He said ,his tone turned husky when finished the last words.

She gasped to hear that and turned down her eyes on his open invitation. He started to make advances on her by caressing her waist and belly inside his shirt. Her breathe got hitch on his desire again.

"Shlok... please, we made love before some hours ago..." she said it with choked sound as he opened her shirt and pulled her against his hard figure. She is trembling and he nuzzled her hairs and held her more tightly.

"Aastha... I have to go to out of station for couple of days... I want to feel you with me all the time so don't stop me... I cannot prevent myself from you." He lift her up and went to the room again while Aastha was stilled to hear his words.

********...*******

Shlok went and she felt if she could be with him. they were tightening with invisible bond. Though it was not love but something was present between them unseen. She felt if he took her joy with him.

She was impatiently waiting for him like if he went for decades. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked the call hurriedly,

"Shlok... where will you come back..." she asked in quick tone while he became mad in joy to hear her restlessness from her mouth. She was restless for him, waiting for him eagerly.

"darling, I left you just before some hours and you didn't ask me how am I? how was my journey instead of this you want to my return..." he said in husky tone made her embarrassed on her hurry.

"I am sorry... I wouldn't asked this..." she bit her lips and said with shyness. Shlok on the other hand got to know her action.

"hey don't bite your lips, you provoke me with this action and in that moment I just want to take a ride with you and ravish you, your thoughts, and..." he said all this in seductive tone and she felt if her breathe got hitch on his wild talk over the phone.

"hey are you listening..."he asked in husky and deeply affected voice.

"hmmm..." he heard her shy response as she could not speak.

"if I will ask you something, will you tell me.." he asked in drugged tone.

"hmmm..." she again give same response.

"do you want to feel me right now..." he asked and unknowingly she replied in same tone..

"hmmm" he was happy and surprised on her answer.

"really... then will be ready... my driver will come to pick you in evening..." he said and cut the line.

It was afternoon and she saw the watch and went to get ready as she could not control on herself. He had something in his mind. She got ready with beautiful blue knee length one piece dress and high heels. She looked sexy yet elegant.

At sharp 5 pm, his driver came and picked her. she was anxious to know about shlok. after some time, the car stopped in front of beach house quite away from the city chaos. She was stilled to see the beauty of beach house. She saw the name on the nameplate, she was surprised to see it.

"Aastha" she read the name in amusement. It was on her name. she came inside with some hesitation. driver was gone after dropped her. now she felt she was all alone. It was quite dark inside and suddenly the door became shut. She turned when two male arms pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

"oh I cannot live away from you for a second..." Shlok said in impatient and urgent voice and picked her in his arms without breaking the kiss. She warped her both legs around his waist while her hands were tied around his neck. He held her both thighs and took her on the nearby couch.

He put her gently on the couch. In next moment, he hurriedly came on her. She saw his fierce action in awe. He pulled her into his arms from the couch and She held her shoulder in response as he made her sit in his lap. He was admiring her in the blue color and asked

"how can someone look so delicious in blue?" his husky tone made her blush and she turned down her eyes. Suddenly she remembered about the name plate

"Shlok, I saw the nameplate outside the house...what is this?" she said in surprised tone when he saw her in desire and kissed her.

"Aastha this is for you... I want to take you out from that flat. From now you will live with me here in my home... I cannot live away from you... I want to change your status in my life..." he said with deep emotion while she was dumb stuck on his confession.

"I want to add you in my life as my beloved who loves me and loved by me." his deep and full of emotion voice made her cry in emotion. The tears came out from her eyes but due to happiness.

"I want you and I want that you also accept me with all my faults without asking anything about my wounds... will you do that?" he was asking her with desire and she hugged him in response.

"I love you Shlok... even with all your faults and weaknesses, I want you..." she said and kissed him on his lips.

First time the kiss of love happened between them. In their melting and deep kiss they fell on the carpet. Their tongue melted with each other. Shlok caressed her waist under her dress which was slid on her thighs. She threw her heels from her ankles from one another and warped her legs around him. slowly her hands opened the buttons of his shirt while his hands removed her dress from her beautiful and flawless body.

They looked each other in half naked position with desire filled eyes. Shlok jerked lightly behind her and she laid on the carpet with that jerk. she was looking totally stunning and he could not wait to claim her any more. He exerted her lacy garments in single emit. In next moment he freed himself from his clothes only to feel her completely without hurdle.

She saw his wild move from the corner of her eyes and she started to breathe heavily. He always became amuse to see her shyness even after so much times they spent together. But her slight inhibition with contrast of desire and shyness were made him mad like their first night.

He came on top of her and caressed her figure with his one hand while his other hand cupped her face and rubbed his thumb on her lips. She gasped and he kissed her on her lips. His fingers caressed her shoulders and made the way towards her belly through her cleavage. She moaned loudly into his mouth when she felt the sensation around her globes due to his naughty hands. he stroked her globes peak wildly and made her pushed into him little more. She clinched his shoulders in jolt. His hand came to her belly and then down, down, down. Her eyes were shut to bear his unbearable play when suddenly she felt him inside her.

This time their mate beyond the limits as first time it was completely love making. 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nice update
thanks for the pm...
0913155 thumbnail
Suberb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ update loved it plz continue soon thanx for pm
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic Part Roshani๐Ÿ˜ณ
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super hot update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love it Roshani ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for PM & waiting for next ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ufff HOT update
Loved it

So they both are falling in love. Or i am feeling like it?? 

Thanks for PM