Aaslok: forget about love last part updated - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update dear...pls continue we r waiting...
Originally posted by sashra

Pls update dear.we r waiting
i am writing 

Part 6

The life was going on. Shlok was as same as before, the introvert and rigid man, with many mysterious folds in his life. he never allowed her to know about him much. Whenever it came on him, he played with less words and very defensive side so she could not know much as she was not so clever to read his face.

While  he always knew about her every little move as she could not hide anything so long. She was very simple girl and common girl who wanted to fulfill all her dreams. She was not different from other who want money, luxuries, beautiful home and every worldly things but yet she was different because she got everything on very high price of morality and self respect. She lost herself to get all the luxuries for her and her family. now she could enjoy the good life without any hurdle but she lost her feelings in that. She lost her pride.

She was resting in his arms after he came back from busy day. he looked her flushed face with red color. She looked elegant yet sexy. She was in his arms and it meant a lot to him. she was belonged to him only. This feeling gave him satisfaction and in his pool of thought, he gave her a warm tight hug one more. He clinched her so tight when she opened her eyes in totally surprised because he never gave this type of feeling before. It was something very deep. She looked his calm face and recalled their past moments after sex. He always left her scattered in bed and never tried to show care about her feelings but today he was not only hugging but took her in his arms in bed but also he held her like flower.

She saw him with confusion and murmured in her thought,

"I can not understand you ever...mr. shlok agnihotri" she closed her eyes one more time.

"never..." he whispered in her ear like he heard her inner voice. She opened her eyes with jerk to see him who was bent over her face with seductive smile. He held her waist in his one hand and jerked her with his body. She felt a jolt on this sudden wild action of his. Whatever if she had spent numerous nights with him but she still felt uncomfortable when he showed his wildness to her. he was not romantic but every time he touched her, she became lost. His single touch made her weak on her knees. She felt his caressing finger on her lower waist. she gasped loud on his naughty action. She could not dare to see in his eyes because she knew what was in those black eyes. The dark spark which made her stuck with him.

He determined to make her open her eyes so that she could see all the desire in his eyes. Whenever she saw in his eyes and felt shy and weak with jolt of passion, he felt the anonymous joy if he made her helpless.

Her closed eyes made him wilder, he jerked her body with his rapidly so she could feel the pain and begged him for mercy. But totally against his wish, she felt if it was immense joy in his action. One... two... three... she wanted more and more so she didn't open her eyes but clinched the bed sheet tightly.

He held her chin roughly and kissed her harder, he didn't let her to breathe and sucked her lips if he had only this single work. While his hands torn her dress away from her body. She opened her eyes in shock when the cool breeze touched her. her eyes met with his dark pair of twinkling stars, she felt if his eyes smirked on her defeat once again.

She sighed and gave a faint smile, he vigorously pulled her beneath him and started his masterful play on her. she could feel his need by his hardened body which he was purposefully squeezing on her soft and fragile one. She was moaning in low voice due to the tide of emotion. She felt if he put her on the fire.

Unknowingly she gave up and made his way to complete his fantasy. Some drops of tear fell from her closed eyes when he clinched her waist for better support. He was moving inside him and left the satisfactory smile and buried his face on her neckline. He rubbed her shoulder with the swift of passion. After the burning and fascinating mate he moved in her last time and fell in her arms after became out of breathe.

She was also panting and he could hear her heart beats. He kissed her softly and she felt if someone threw the cold water after the heating situation. she tried to move when she found he was still attached to her.

"shlok..." she whispered his name first time like this with full of shyness. He admiring her and kissed her again softly, calmly. He was looking like a hunter who turned mild after the hunt. She didn't want to show him her pain but she could not control after feeling his warm and consoling arm first time and now she was crying in his arms and told him in between hiccups.

"don't make me feel if I am a puppet..." suddenly her words made him shocked.

"what do you mean..." he asked in afraid tone as if he was about lost his precious thing.

"you behavior... I cannot understand you... you never try to open up with me or if you think that I am not the person who can ask you anything?" she asked in between her sobbing and he felt her eyes were telling the misery of her heart.

Shlok left her within second and turned his face in another side to avoid her questioning look. He said in broken voice, "when you entered in contract, I told you clearly that you can not interfere in my life. you will not try to find about me..." his trembling voice were very visible if he was so much in pain. She forgot her crying and looked at his back in deep thought.

She hugged him from behind. She caressed his shoulder and tried to pacify him, " I am sorry if I become the reason of your pain but tell me if I will be sad then who will hear me except you.." she said in low tone, he turned towards her and hugged her,

"as I said earlier that I am your everything so you can tell me everything but never ask anything again..." he pulled her again to him and kissed softly again and again.

He held her waist and went down through his lips, he slowly, softly taste her all the beauty she held his shoulder. She gasped softly on his slow but sweet action. He came on top of her and once again claimed her. she was in 7th heaven on his madness.

This time, his each and every move was slow and mix with their emotion. He kissed her with so much pain as she could feel his wet eyes.

"I wanted to be heal by you..." he murmured in between their deep kiss. She clinched his back with so much care.

"I wanted your all beauty around me all time..." he said while he was moving in her slowly, she could feel the emotion behind his passion. She felt if he was scared by something.

The two souls eventually removing their covers inside the two dissatisfied hearts. He held her thighs and pushed her more in to him when she felt the friction in her most sensual part. She winced in pain when he cupped her face in both of his hands and kissed her with so much love and tenderness.

"let me make the love all night..." he whispered in husky tone and she hugged him while he was moving in her. they made love like if this was the end of their life. she forgot all her misery, all her regression under his spell.

After the long hours of their love making, they lost in their dream in each other arms.

*************...******************

They were sleeping in bed when the doorbell rung. First she avoided as she thought who will come to her home? Shlok was with her in her arms then who can come? It was just illusion.

But when the doorbell didn't stop and continuously rang than she tried to get up. But Shlok hold stopped her in his arms as he clinched her more. Even in his sleep he held her with the same passion that's meant he wanted her.

The smile appeared on her lips to think about their intimate moments. Although he gave her pain sometime but he was also became his doctor.

The door bell again rang when she made free herself and put some cloths from wardrobe. After that she came out from the room to open the door. As she opened the door, she left shocked to see the person at her doorstep.

Wonderfully written 
Amazing yaar 
So much pain and so much love, mixture of feelings explained in detail
Loved it
Who is the person? 
Thanks for PM 🤗
Nyc part.
Waiting 4 next updt.
superb update dear. waiting for next part.
OOOIOO MMMYYY GOOODDD !!!!!!
Main toh jhoom Barbar Jhoom Ho gyi... Jaise
hi apko pm dekha main toh bas bale bale krne lagi.. didu... :)
Kya rapchik update diya apne...
Oo rabba main toh Mar gyi oye...
Sahibaan Kadardaan apka bahut shukroya Ki apne update de di...

Update chahiye mujhe Update Chahiye.. :P
Saumya hai update Walton ki .. :P
Di u r amazing..
jab bhi koi update deti ho chaa jati ho... I love ju didu...

Ab toh aur chahiye Aur update do...
Astha ne kya dekha.. *shock*...

Come back soon we will have chat...

Wah wah wah.. bas wah wah wah nikal rhe dil se...

Amazing

dhansu

wallah
subhanallah

mashahallah

great

rapchik

glamorous

sensuous

lovely

wonderful

Ausomeee

Dhamakedaarr

ROCKSTAR ROSHINI DIDU <3

Saumya... :)
Originally posted by tinkylove

OOOIOO MMMYYY GOOODDD !!!!!!
Main toh jhoom Barbar Jhoom Ho gyi... Jaise
hi apko pm dekha main toh bas bale bale krne lagi.. didu... :)
Kya rapchik update diya apne...
Oo rabba main toh Mar gyi oye...
Sahibaan Kadardaan apka bahut shukroya Ki apne update de di...

Update chahiye mujhe Update Chahiye.. :P
Saumya hai update Walton ki .. :P
Di u r amazing..
jab bhi koi update deti ho chaa jati ho... I love ju didu...

Ab toh aur chahiye Aur update do...
Astha ne kya dekha.. *shock*...

Come back soon we will have chat...

Wah wah wah.. bas wah wah wah nikal rhe dil se...

Amazing

dhansu

wallah
subhanallah

mashahallah

great

rapchik

glamorous

sensuous

lovely

wonderful

Ausomeee

Dhamakedaarr

ROCKSTAR ROSHINI DIDU <3

Saumya... :)
ohhh thank u so much dear 
love ya 
tum guess karo Aastha ne kya dekha ?
Awesome update Roshani 👏.
Ashlok coming close to each other with time & this part was too passionate 😳.
Now who's this person Shlok past or Ashlok future hardle to prove their love???
Thanks for PM dear & plz update soon waiting for it 😊.