Aaslok: forget about love last part updated - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
Ooommmggg...!!!
*Shock* *Shock...!!
What an blasting update...

Song time : AAo huzoor tumko...
Seetaron pe le chalein.. Dil jhioom jaye aise baharon mein Lee chalein...!!!!
I'm just amazed Di...
Soo damn ausome update...!!!

Comment this much... Busy..
Ttyl
Originally posted by tinkylove

Ooommmggg...!!!
*Shock* *Shock...!!
What an blasting update...

Song time : AAo huzoor tumko...
Seetaron pe le chalein.. Dil jhioom jaye aise baharon mein Lee chalein...!!!!
I'm just amazed Di...
Soo damn ausome update...!!!

Comment this much... Busy..
Ttyl

sitaaron se aage jahaan aur bhi h 
abhi ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi h
😉
Hello roshini😊
How are you dear...after a long time😊

Amazing update it is...loved it👏

Waiting for the next part...do update soon😊

Thanks for the pm dear😊
Originally posted by DV19

Originally posted by Sathia007

Very passionate writing with different flavour !!!
waiting for your quick update.

Thanks for Pm.
oh my god..doc reading ffs...im dead...

Just kidding..

Loved ur interest in reading our ffs 

@ DV
 I always love to read if  gets time. and if I can open the link  !!!

You people are really talented !!!

Part 5

After the tremendous night, this was the different morning. Not a beautiful one as she didn't know the fate of the morning. She saw him slept next to her. it was her first morning when he was with her. she saw him sleeping in her arms like a baby. He looked contended and satisfied in his sleep. She tried to move and She felt her muscles aching after their mate.

The moment flashed in her mind when he made her a woman from a nave girl. she looked herself bereft in the arms of man who was self proclaimed masters of her. she was sold herself for the happiness of her family but now she was felt broken after the night of harsh reality. He didn't say anything but claimed her as if she had no emotion and he didn't have anything else except his hunger of need.

He ravished her but she could not protest. She thought that might be if he had some attachment to her. but after their mate, he didn't utter any single word to made her easy despite of that he slept silently and left her lost in her thoughts. She could not sleep for a second. She sighed and closed her eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes and hoped to see her beautiful smiling face. she was sleeping with full of her innocence and elegance. He gazed her for some moment and remembered when she met him first time in hotel room.

He was not in love with sneha, never but when she broke up with him. he felt pain first time if he lost something precious. This was not only a break up but it also broke his heart also. It happened so many times, whenever he tried to find a solace from someone they had higher expectation and when he could not complete their expectation they left him shattered. Almost every time he felt the something broken in his heart too when he broke someone heart. He was devastated when he found Aastha at his door in hotel. She was looked like scared angel entered in his life. he felt totally mesmerized her but his fear stuck him back.

But it looked that fate was with him, Aastha was helpless and stuck in her life so he was so he decided to took the advantage of this and made the win-win situation by his businessman skills. He gambled on her and as like always he won.

He wanted to caged her in his heart, he wanted to made her only belong to him. he made it. He made the agreement and now Aastha was only his. He had all the right of her. he wanted to make her happy with him but his own insecurities never allowed him to go further. He wanted to say her that he wanted to spend his life in her arms but he was never so expressive with words.

As he was thinking madly about her, slowly he bent on her and kissed her forehead softly and with his soft kiss, her face turned to satisfied from the painful in a moment. she pouted in her sleep and he looked her without even blinking.

She was sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her as he knew that she didn't sleep for a minute in whole night. He could understand her trauma but he was helpless himself with his mental trauma. He went to kitchen and made some breakfast for both of them. He was preparing coffee when he saw her standing at the door of kitchen. She was amused to see him making breakfast.

Was it a dream? No it was real. He was really with her in these moments. He was looking so caring, so nice like a true gentleman. He saw her shining eyes when she was gazing her in surprise. He came close to her with breakfast tray and signal her to come along with him.

She smiled softly. he took the toast and signaled her to take something. They took their breakfast silently without any talk. He was in his thoughts when she got up from there. He saw her distress and he wanted to soothe her pain. She was watching out from the window when he came behind her took her in embrace.

"I think you are getting late for your office." Finally she uttered first time since the night. He kissed her neck and said

"I will take leave today, I want to spend my day with you only, no disturbance nothing else..." he made her turned to face him. now her face was just inches away from his. He kissed her and she gave up. This time, there was no wildness he was soothing her pain. She was melting in her arms. slowly their body temperature heated up with their caressing. He lift her up in his arms and made her set on the couch. He made her free from her knee length nightdress which was hardly hide her beautiful assets from his hungry eyes.

He himself shades of his shorts and in next moment Aastha was gasped and trembling to see his desire once again. He pulled her over him and started to kiss her soft rose petals. Her lower lip always made her mad whenever she left the sibilance from her partially opened mouth. He sucked her lower lips and pulled her in tight embrace. He osculated her senses with his kisses. She was like a doll in his strong arms. he could mold her as he wanted.

They went to shopping. He made that day memorable to her. he took her for a special candle light dinner.  He wanted to make her happy but he never realized that they were head over heel in love and this was the one thing he never wanted to happen with him.

Thanks for pm nice update
Amazing😉😛 and suberb update 😃😛 plz continue soon thanx for PM😉😛 loved ur story yaar
Amazing plz continue soon thanks for the pm.
Hi roshani😃Thanks for the lovely update😃
So here u described both their pov😃😳 
Both ashlok are head over heals😳
But consequenses will be there😕
Update soon😃Thanks for pm😃
 Very passionately written  update _ i simply love it  !!!
 waiting for your quick update !!!