Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0913155 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for resending the linkπŸ˜› amazing update πŸ˜‰ aastha is navieπŸ˜ƒ plz continue soon πŸ˜› Thanks forPM πŸ˜‰
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 3
awesome update...

shlok found abt her in few hrs...

he really liked her a lot...

poor astha dont have much choice rather than accepting the offer...

waiting to see hw this two is going to fall in love...

thanks for the wonderful treat...

waiting for the next update...
pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail
Roshani Dee!πŸ€— So good to see you after such a long gap!
Read all the 3 chapters in a go and i found them to be really amazing!
I am loving it now!! Update soonish! :)

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the both parts. 
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PLz Update ..Its a Long Time πŸ˜­
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is amazing story. Can't wait for the next update.  Please update soon :)
ameera96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness, that was absolutely excellent. It was an absolute joy to read. It was ever so romantic and I am really your dearest fan :) Chapter 1 - 3 was really an awesome romantically beautiful read :). It was completely perfect. I love romance novels and so all the small details are fantastic.
Update soon. Love it x

mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 4

She told her mother that she got the job in Mumbai. Her mother was happy. Aastha expected that her mother will ask about the huge money in the bank money. She should ask if she was doing anything wrong? But for her dismay her mother didn't ask anything. Aastha asked her about the family and cut the call as soon as possible.

She was feeling dejected and guilty upon her deed. Although she wanted money and luxury but she was not like the greedy and low girl but now what could she do as she gambled life on her turn. Now the fate will decide what will store for her in future. She had nothing left in her hands except money.

She got out from all the guilt and pain and opened the cupboard. There was all the comfort in that luxurious apartment and now it was belong to her. she was surprised that shlok arranged all the things in just few hours. She took a comfortable nightwear and went for bath as she was feeling tired after the whole day turns and event of her life. the day was life changer.

************...*************

After one month.

It was almost his everyday routine, he came to see her but as he promised that he will never touched her without consent, he never did it except the good night kiss before leaving her alone every day.

As first she felt uneasy in that moment but slowly she became habitual of his antics. He was always gentle towards her but something is weird between them. A weird connection made them together but their quench was yet to fulfilled. Now she used to eagerly wait for him in every evening. It was become his daily routine to come to see her. she had just one thing left now in her life to do, waiting. Always wait for evening.

But as how long someone like her can be idle without work so she thought that she should do some work. Some job in which she could able to spent her lazy and alone day. She was feeling herself a chopped kite without aim or goal. She belonged to a man but he was not her so she didn't have rights to care for him as he never allowed her to care himself. She was just his possessive thing with whom he warmed up little but he had another world, another life for own and she was nowhere in that.

************...*********

He came to see her unexpectedly. He pushed the doorbell button but didn't get any sign of response. After waited few minutes, he opened the lock with his key and entered inside. He was surprised on the silence welcome him. she was never like this. whenever he entered in the home, he always saw her beautiful smiling face and the some slow music in background, as she was looked very fond of music. but today, there was no music and she was not there. He felt frustrated and disappointed. Where was she? How could she go anywhere without informing him.

He dialed her number but it was off. Slowly with each passing moment, he felt if she was vanished from his sight. He was becoming furious and dangerous with every coming second. She was only him. he was her master but now it looking she ditched him. but no she was not like that if he knew her. she was always looking a scared baby whom only depend on him. she could not leave him. she ran away or she could not run away. He was confused, furious and somewhat dejected but he could not understand why?

He was looking maniac that moment when suddenly a door clicked and he saw with his red angered eyes that she was entering. She was surprised to find him there without any information before his usual time. but he was not in mood to notice her amusement. He pulled her roughly and asked in dangerous tone

"where were you going.." his angered tone and tight grip made her shivered for a moment. she recollect her all energy to reply.

"I was feeling bore without work so I thought I should do something to pass my time. so I just walked nearby orphanage." She answered and felt his grip loosened on her waist.

"but you should tell me about that." He told her in little normal tone.

"I thought it was not necessary for you, if I do something else in my free time." she replied back over his bossy tone. her words made him again furious, he again held her in his arms.

"you don't have free time without my permission, you don't have any right on yourself. I will allow you if I want... understand." His furious eyes jolted her spine. She never saw him wild like now.

His hands pressed her more into him. she was stood still. She could not understand the feeling but somewhere she didn't want to resist him. he was violent but she liked it if this moment gave her feeling of importance. He was possessive for her although it looks she was pawn to him. any sane girl did never like the way he treated her.

But she was not normal since she thought about her life. she felt like nothing for anyone but when now she saw the possessiveness in his eyes for her. she felt if she had someone who wanted her.

she was looking in his eyes and unknowingly put her hands on her shoulder, she took her face close to him and kissed him first time with her own. As first he was furious but when her soft lips touched his, he felt if all the thunder came to end. He held her tighter and moved on her pink petals while his hands were moving around her figure.

Slowly they poured all the anger and hunger in their fierce kiss. His hand went onto her creamy skin inside her top While their lips were sucking each other. After some heated moments they broke in gasped in need of some air. Aastha was still in his arms and in that moment she felt his hands caressing her waist under her top. It was sensuous and she was feeling some fire inside her heart. She felt sensation around her belly on his touch. He again bent on her neck and started to kiss her weak points around the neck.

In their heated moment they didn't realized when they fell on the couch and now she was beneath him on his mercy. Her floral knee length skirt was slipped upon her beautiful thighs and her feet touched the floor while other one under his huge figure entangled with him. as his lips moving around her exposed neckline, his hands moving around her ham which caused her skirt could not able to cover her and his hand pushed her more to him. she felt if she burnt in desire.

She was unable to hold him or herself. She felt his hardened body in need. He gazed her in desire of fulfillment. The moment had been come to remove their all inhibition. She felt very light as feather when he lifted her in the arms. he laid her down and in very few second he was on her ready to claim her. she didn't realize when he sheds of her cloths and went inside her.

As he entered, she felt the pain and after some moment she was not around but somewhere else. He made the heated love with her. she could not even imagine of his wildness.