Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aravindam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Itz a super Story... I m happy i got a chance to read dis. Thankz fr reposting. Plzz post d remaining part tooo okiee plzz
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Madhu waiting for her husband to return
after a business trip 
Hope he reaches safe and she shares her 
Surprise
Felt very bad when Rishab said they played
a prank 
Loved the story a lot 
Thank u for reposting
Continue soon

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg omg omg ... Like my name, I am really going to get mad - as in happily...
THIS IS MY MOST FAV STORY ... of course due to certain personal emotions attached with it that I could relate with my own life...and of course the story is simply beautiful...

I am going to take my time to read it slowly, savoring, at my leisure..

thank u thank u thank u Athena for taking note of my love for this story...n re-posting here..
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clairvoyant20

Have not read this would love to read 

thanks for reposting ❤️

😳
Rafangirl thumbnail
Can I put forward a small suggestion? I hope u don't mind. It is a sincere suggestion. Of course you can ignore if you don't like it...
Since this is in Madhubala Forum, if possible, can you pls incorporate Madhubala character names into it so that we Madhubala fans can more relate to it..and can actually picturize it in front of our eyes...

I apologize for being too meticulous. But this is what I used to do. I used to copy paste this story from Geet forum n replace characters with Madhubala character names, so that I can actually view them in my imagination...

u can of course ignore it and stick to ur characters if u wish..
Edited by memad - 8 years ago
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Shikha for re posting this story here🤗. This is one of my favorite story.. I was sad when u deleted it from the forum. And really happy to read it all over again . Thanks memad for requesting shikha on behalf of us 🤗 you are a sweet heart⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ch 1- Awesome part,loved it.⭐️
Madhu remembering their golden moments😳 and now came to know that Rishabh  is coming.😃
Rishabh is also waiting  to meet her.😛

Beautifully written.👏
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: aan-rish

Thank you so much Shikha for re posting this story here🤗. This is one of my favorite story.. I was sad when u deleted it from the forum. And really happy to read it all over again . Thanks memad for requesting shikha on behalf of us 🤗 you are a sweet heart⭐️

u r welcome aan-rish and BIG THANKS to Shikha for reposting it..
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the second part and Madhu's char.too,its an emotional part.😳So Madhu's going to meet a guy 😃and she saw her boss there,😎hmm..intresting.😛
Rafangirl thumbnail
I realized I never posted comments on each chapter here like i usually do..though i read this few no of times in Madhubala n Geet forum...m gonna do it again...rereading n will put comments too...

pls pls update soon