are fans too sensitive to celebrity bashing on IF? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Guys stop arguing amongst yourself.
There is no one fan group that's being targeted. 

I think all the fan groups on IF are very tolerant. 
Like I said, step into twitter and abuse any celeb. You'll see what "sensitive" fans are truly like.
Originally posted by desigal90

Guys stop arguing amongst yourself.
There is no one fan group that's being targeted.

I think all the fan groups on IF are very tolerant.
Like I said, step into twitter and abuse any celeb. You'll see what "sensitive" fans are truly like.

Salman fans on twitter are so damn Abusive 🤢 🥱 Gosh Salman vs SRK fans on twitter is just on another Level Full on abusing going on 🤢
Exactly, twitter shows you the real state of fans.
I think folks here take us IF fans for granted. Everyone here can take a good proportion of bashing towards their favorite stars before they step in.
And I mean, if you have a valid point in support of a celeb, then you have the right to step in at any point.

What is this dadagiri, that how dare you interrupt my bashing?
Like seriously? ðŸ˜†

And I'm just curious.
Would this recent stance at fans being too defensive at celeb bashing have something to do with the feedback you received at your other topic?

Because if so, it has nothing to do with bashing a celebrity. But making fun of someone's physical deformity isn't the best idea. 
Like...ever.

actually, if you read the comment below,I'm complementing him. Maybe, maybe just for once not everything is ill. 
Errr...dont see it as a compliment.
But I'll take your word for it. 
Originally posted by -Hadia-

Awww you take so much concern for Shahrukh and his Fans 😳 That's so sweet of you to do that 🤗

Anyways don't worry about us we don't need bournvita or something ...I think you should take care of your Salman coz he is gonna end up in jail 😳 😉 😆

he is already very worried and tensed, we don't even sleep properly. LEAVE HIM ALONE OKAY. ðŸ˜¡  

Two sides to every equation.
One might argue that IF has far too much trolling and celebrity bashing.
And it does.
In every topic.
About every celebrity.
Logical or illogical.
90% of a topic is mocking, bashing, trolling. Just pick any topic and go through it.

I've read the most vile, regressive, and inane liners thrown at celebs. 
Why do we keep forgetting that there might be others with a different opinion? You will bash, some will defend. That's how a forum should work. Why do people who love to BASH celebs get so taken aback and get sensitive if fans defend?

I've been a part of a lot of forums. IF excels by FAR when it comes to bashing and trolling. Yet you guys still find it annoying if the remaining few fans have something to say in defense of celebs?
Over time, there has been mass exodus of entire fan groups who have become sick of the celeb bashing. And yet you guys STILL have complaints at the few remaining fans who want to defend their celebs? 

Let me ask you this.

Why is it acceptable to bash but not to defend?
Why does not one question the IF troll, but one must always question the fans?
If you can bash them, we can defend them.

You complaining about fans defending and being sensitive to celeb bashing? I say we IF fans are one of the most chill lot. Try doing the same on twitter, then you'll see what insane fanaticism is about. You'll have a mob on your back.

IF fans are some of the most chill and logical members who are MORE THAN ACCEPTING of their favorites being bashed.

Word.

The one thing I don't like is that fans that start arguing is defense of their favs are the delusional ones or overly sensitive. And I feel like most of the fans do ignore such trolling a number of times too. But it's the same old bimbo, aunty, trash, cheap, etc name-calling routines that has little to do with the acutally topic. ðŸ˜’

Like why must we have to ignore such comments or not come to IF if we can't handle. I always used to think IF is a little bit classier than Pinkvilla, but of late it seems the same. 
The only thing that keeps IF more sane is that you need a username and less anonymity than Pinkvilla.
Otherwise, the kinds of comments I've read are actually very similar.
Same kinda jargon. Uncle, buddhe, aunty, used AGAIN and AGAIN.

Ok say it once, say it twice. But don't you get tired of the same insults over and over again? Have some class. 
You hate celeb X, I get it. Move on. No need to vomit your vile hate all over all their topics.

IF is a bollywood forum. Not a parody forum. Not a hate site as far as I'm concerned.

If we can deal with your bashing, you can deal with our defending. In that balance lies IF sanity. 
Deal with it.

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

he is already very worried and tensed, we don't even sleep properly. LEAVE HIM ALONE OKAY.😡

He better be worried 😳

The only thing that keeps IF more sane is that you need a username and less anonymity than Pinkvilla.
Otherwise, the kinds of comments I've read are actually very similar.
Same kinda jargon. Uncle, buddhe, aunty, used AGAIN and AGAIN.

Ok say it once, say it twice. But don't you get tired of the same insults over and over again? Have some class.
You hate celeb X, I get it. Move on. No need to vomit your vile hate all over all their topics.

IF is a bollywood forum. Not a parody forum. Not a hate site as far as I'm concerned.

If we can deal with your bashing, you can deal with our defending. In that balance lies IF sanity.
Deal with it.

Seriously ? And I thought Pinkvilla is a much cleaner website when it comes to name calling and fanwars ...in Pinkvilla I noticed something whenever I say DP is looking good my comments always get posted ..but if I say she doesn't look good my comments don't get posted That's Pure being biased towards a celeb 🥱
Most of the times comments on pinkvilla don't even get posed Then how can fanwars happen ?Edited by -Hadia- - 8 years ago