Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah let's put all the blame on fandoms and attack them.
so called neutral and hateful members are the best because they don't overreact, they are not sensitive at all and everyone should be like them, if a fan disagrees with them then the fan is wrong and the so called neutral member is right.

If fandom is one extreme then so called neutral members are another extreme because frankly they are haters who calls themselves neutral.
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sry but
Bw Forum Most Negative
forumEdited by iranisanayafan - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes the personal attacks and the negativity around here is awful. 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShantiAshtangi

After so many years I got a warning for calling Deepika names.   ðŸ˜† Deepika gets preferential treatment on this forum. Aish has been called worse names.

a

I was blacklist because of Katrina & Kareena fans.

Then, i changed my ID and new av, then, I'mstill got warning for bashing Katrina & Kareena, but now added with Anuskha & Sonam. I hate that. I PMs the Mod, why I got this and that. They stated  the point. Then, why only me, why not the person who was started the issue? After that, I heard lot of Katrina fans publicly complaint about it.🤣 
Then, in my mind = Horray! Good. 0=0 . Now I love MOD.
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
On IF people are obsessed with celebrity life than their own. They get really touchy if someone says anything wrong about their favorite star. Seriously even the celebs are humans and are bound to make mistake.

I am an old member left IF last year as the online trolling and bullying from some fan groups was too much to bear. So not disclosing this time who I am.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Antlers

yup. you can always rile up people. Send PM's to people with links and tell them they are bashing your favorite celebrity... and then join in the fun. it's so much fun.

Paphha kutni types we say in Punjabi. Aunties or neighbors who loves to rile up people in order they get to see drama 😆
Funny how mods don't care for personal attacks! But only celeb bashing and that too for only certain celebs!
Also what is the big deal if sobti is called soap tea Grover fans don't react when he is called gobber lol
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There should be a balance. But I also feel like the bashing is too much. Constructive criticism is good, but straight whole bashing gets tiring after a while. I can see why fans would get defensive and respond back.

I find the tenor of the posts in the specific movie threads to be much more positive than the mainstream posts.

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

Also what is the big deal if sobti is called soap tea Grover fans don't react when he is called gobber lol

Your post must have been reported too.. Wait for love letter later.. I have name called bebo as bimbo deepika as cheapika and even alia as uglia but I have never been warned... I even called ksg as gobber.. but i called him as soaptea and straight two letters... I rmb a fren who name called SI as daadi amma and she got love letter immediately... such biased MODs esp the one who send me the first warning, Mandy... She is known for her biasedness since start of that stupid show which starred her blue eyed boy...