*~ Blabbering of a Bibliophile Contest Results *~ - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BornThisWay

^ Do I need to? I knew you'd win 😎

Oh, I did too. I stalked the voting thread. 😛
Originally posted by BornThisWay

^ I see you after ages!😲

Oh god, I know. I'm sorry. I'm awful at keeping track of all my scraps and I think one of yours got lost in there.

How are ya? :)

It has been a pretty long time. 😆
Originally posted by thegameison

I thought you'd congratulate me. 😛

Me rising from the shadows and actual my logging into IF is a miracle.

Everyone knew you would win, and basically pulverize the other contestants. 😛
@thegameison: congratz for ur win the scene was very well written 👏 u really wrote it amazingly... it wasn't easy task to sketch it.. well done!⭐️

@Brishti: well written👏 That HP scene is one of my Favrts from the book😳 ur use of words was very appt and appreciable well done⭐️

@RamkiJanaki, Veeranu,Ronatin, ChaiBiskoot,Kunchu: loved ur work as well! The way u ppl molded the scene of ur choice is very  appreciable!👏

@Sam[TexieShady],Laugh out loud, Shadow-Fax: a special applaud for your writing style👏 It was too splendid you guys did a very good choice and great job⭐️

@
18shabbo, supercool3 and -Koeli_Appy- : very well judged guys apt results⭐️

@Appy: Loved the signatures for the winners⭐️⭐️ I feel an urge to use them now😆 wish I had participated😳  I would have asked u to make a common siggy for the participants as well in case if I wouldn't have won😆😉

A great job all of u writers keep writing ...creators keep creating...organizers keep organizing⭐️
Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
Originally posted by labyrinth.

Oh god, I know. I'm sorry. I'm awful at keeping track of all my scraps and I think one of yours got lost in there.

How are ya? :)

It has been a pretty long time. 😆

I'm not gonna spam here, let's head to the scrapbook! 😛