India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ekta-the khadus maiyya

ishveerfan Senior Member
ishveerfan
ishveerfan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
 Helllooo al,posting after a long time. Hav been a silent reader since we were served the ongoing senseless track
Ouch

My topic is bit different from d current happenings in d serial.
Watched TSA segment today wer ekta announced d most stylish jodi award to shadhika. Utna hi dekha unfortunately couldn't watch der performance Confused

Am i d only one who felt ekta maiyya's attitude a bit khadus while announcing d award. I some how feel her to be biased with her other shows than matsh. Its like a mother diffrentiating between her own kids Ouch

Agar itna hi casual hai ye show to y doesn't she end it on a happy note..Right from the script,d actors departure owning to injustice made to their characters everythn just seems to be messed up badly Angry

I hav been watching daily soaps since long but haven't seen a serial with such messed senseless script till today. Its like this is on the top of all d crap stories she showed us till now.

But d worst part is i was never ever badly addicted to any serial till now like matsh. My husband keeps on teasing me for being addictive to such an extent that i seriously keep on thinking only abt matsh al d time.

d point is since dis khadus maiyya has made us soo mad for matsh y is she hell bent on destroying al disAngry

I hav a besst idea y doesn't ekta play d role of vamp in any of her upcoming serial..LOLusko bahot suit karega..sach me yaar kya hit hoga serial,sare records tod degaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentinYD.AH

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well saidBig smile
Really im so agree with u...she shuld do some vamp roles, it'll suits her alot!!
& more on hit rahega, kam se kam faltu ki script se to bachenge humlog!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
no dear
she messes up all her stories
i watch jodha akbar too
there too she has ruined it fully 
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Lol no EK mess all her show and every show fans right same old stuff , that she is partial tada tada 
Wait till a leap of 20 years happen because that happens in all her show ,lol and then it will be even more amusing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top