Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Destroyed: Thread 10: Chapter 55 *updated* page-122 06/10 (Page 76)

Tushaline Goldie
Tushaline
Tushaline

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ahhh nooo pls di iss story ko end mat karo...i love this story so very muchhh...aur di pls do something about that witch lav n also that stupid nk...i cannotbear them anymore...evil banne ka bhi had hoti hai...iss dono toh ...choro iss done k bare me baat karke kyu time waste karu me... yeh dhruv is proving me that he is ek number daffar hai...lav par barosa...i will be happy if he even find a lake n jump in it rather than believing lav...duffer kahika...n what happen to arjun achanak gayab hogaya... arnav jaldi se apna dimag chalao n dekha tumhara ass pass kya horahahai...kushi ko baad me pyar karna pehle eyes ko open karo aur dekho uss chidail lav kya plan karrahahai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickysweet

cute_sri Goldie
cute_sri
cute_sri

Posted: 10 September 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
update soon 

Nickysweet

khushiarsha Goldie
khushiarsha
khushiarsha

Posted: 10 September 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
its amazing
loved it
Smile
waiting for twist

Nickysweet

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Nickysweet

Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhareddy

me :))

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Wonderful update NickyClap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Khushi remembering her romantic moments with Arnav from previous night and so happy but her happiness was disturbed by Lavanya's phone and she tried to provoke Khushi against Arnav. Loved how Khushi has full faith on Arnav and confidently replied her back Clap.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved this changed, caring, loving Arnav so much Day Dreaming. Loved how he tried to find out why Khushi is upset. Loved Arnav and Khushi's convo in the morning and loved how Arnav made her wear mangalsutra as he don't want anyone to question Khushi Day Dreaming. Loved how Arnav prepared breakfast and their sweet romance at breakfast tableEmbarrassed. Arnav also wanted to marry Khushi that day itself with Dhruv's permission. Aww... They both are deeply and madly with each other.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Poor Aditi went to Arjun's place to tell everything about that night and their baby but instead she found NK there and he threatened her. Hope Arjun is safe and someone or Arjun saves Aditi from NK.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So Dhruv brought Lavanya out off jail. Poor Dhruv in compelled situation he broke Anjali's heart and he also in pain because he want to know Khushi's rapist and punish him. Lavanya is so cruel. She is making Dhruv to do everything as she told in the pretence of giving Khushi's rapist name and she even want Dhruv to marry her... Hope Khushi tells Dhruv about ASR and changed Arnav and stops him marrying that idiot Lavanya.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nicky please no more misunderstandings between Arshi even if they suffer because of Lavanya.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nicky we want you continue the story as you thought but don't end it.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Pre- Cape : Waiting for Khushi and Lavanya confrontation.</font>
</font>

thank u so much sudha..will continue this story
Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

thank u sweety
Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushaline

ohhh no...di pls aisa mat karo ...now only they are so close to each other...i don want any mistakes...n who is the caller ...is that his mom informing him about anjali...
u will know in update who caller arnav
Nickysweet IF-Sizzlerz
Nickysweet
Nickysweet

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

What a romantic update!
I loved every bit of it.
Omg lavanya is such a nefarious girl! She is the one who blackmailed dhruv and are destroying his life. But I'm glad that khushi didn't trust her bullshit and kept her full faith on Arnav.
And NK is back too! By the way where is Arjun?. Did NK harmed him?

you made me scared, what storm is coming up.
And please continue the story. I want honeymoon track.WinkWink
even I m desperate to write honeymoon part

Go to top