Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Destroyed: Thread 10: Chapter 55 *updated* page-122 06/10 - Page 47

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I have one query regarding this FF. Do you still wanted to read this story or should i end it? I have planned honeymoon track for this story for future updates with some twists and turns but if i not get proper response i will end it in 2-3 chapters. Please let me know what you think about it. Now its upto you. Feel free and let me know your viewsEdited by Nickysweet - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice chappy...hope both arnav & khushi is safe...
sudhareddy thumbnail
me :))

Wonderful update Nicky👏
Khushi remembering her romantic moments with Arnav from previous night and so happy but her happiness was disturbed by Lavanya's phone and she tried to provoke Khushi against Arnav.  Loved how Khushi has full faith on Arnav and confidently replied her back 👏.
Loved this changed, caring, loving Arnav so much .  Loved how he tried to find out why Khushi is upset.  Loved Arnav and Khushi's convo in the morning and loved how Arnav made her wear mangalsutra as he don't want anyone to question Khushi .  Loved  how Arnav prepared breakfast and their sweet romance at breakfast table😳.  Arnav also wanted to marry Khushi that day itself with Dhruv's permission.  Aww... They both are deeply and madly with each other.
Poor Aditi went to Arjun's place to tell everything about that night and their baby but instead she found NK there and he threatened her.  Hope Arjun is safe and someone or Arjun saves Aditi from NK.
So Dhruv brought Lavanya out off jail.  Poor Dhruv in compelled situation he broke Anjali's heart and he also in pain because he want to know Khushi's rapist and punish him.  Lavanya is so cruel.  She is making Dhruv to do everything as she told in the pretence of giving Khushi's rapist name and she even want Dhruv to marry her... Hope Khushi tells Dhruv about ASR and changed Arnav and stops him marrying that idiot Lavanya.
Nicky please no more misunderstandings between Arshi even if they suffer because of Lavanya.

Nicky we want you continue the story as you thought but don't end it.

Pre- Cape  :  Waiting for Khushi and Lavanya confrontation.

Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
Love it
Simply amazing
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Di, You can write 100 more chapters We will read it. Please make it as long as possible. 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update. arshi s love👏
Lavanya is really a cruel person.. Hope Dhruv does not make any mistake of marrying her
NK is back... hope Arjun saves .
Kindly continue the story with honeymoon track with ur twists and turns. Readers are with u😊
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no,, so much is gonna happen on khushis bday... how r they gonna stop it:-((
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. hate lavanya
pls continue soon

dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail