Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome 
Hope Arnav or Aditi stop the wedding. 
Who is the person blackmailing Dhruv? 
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
R
E
S
Daku
First page 
I'm actually surprised..😲...story pe dedication woh bhi destroyed pe 😳 too good 😆
 But Agar phele pata hota ke itne torture karne pe pura update he muja dedicate hoga toh toh maine kabhi ka kar dete 🤣 
But truly that was so sweet of you 😳..Thanks to you for answering every scraps and for updating as soon as posisble 😳
This update was longest👏 Great efforts... Nicky di 😉
Aur update kya tha ☺️...Hot and sensual...😆
Arnav ke patience ko test kar rahi thi khushi 😆
But finally even he could not control😆...akhar saint thodi hai 😉
Dhruv ka affair😲😲 What the !!!!!
What is this..and I'm sure ye kiska toh chaal hai ..might be shyam or some lady 😭
Khushi ko call kiska aya...
You are not planning to separate them.are you.?.😲
Its enough now...agar abhi they get separate arnav will.be shattered.. And I can't see him shattered😭
Hopefully jo bhi ho they will be able to pass through it😒
And I trust your wiritng 😳 Not that I am buttering you 😆
Chalo bhi ho at the end they should be together.. They will solve dhurv and anjali's problem😳
Thanks for pm 🤗 Hum toh bhejna he tha...😆
Nicky you are the best😳Now jaldi jaldi update karna😉
I need to unres in other stories of your...😆
And well written👏..Abhi toh sune ke bhi addat ho gaye hoge 🤣
Cliff hanger dena toh chodoge nahi aap😈but aaj the update of DESTROYED is dedicated to me so ...chod dete hai aapko.😆.warna aaj toh aapka cliff hanger wal bhoot nikal ke he rahte hum 😉
Update super soon 😉😆
Edited by bs1224 - 8 years ago
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Simply brilliant 
Thanks for the pm 🤗
Edited by smat - 8 years ago
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb hot  and passionate encounter between arshi
left us in acliffhanger.
anjali and dhruv😲
ruchivishal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update, what is this now between dhruv and anjali
mriara789 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tooo goood hope something bad doesn,t happens😔
sudhareddy thumbnail
Me :))
Beautiful updates Nicky👏
Part 51 - Khushi and Arnav banter, the way Khushi wanted to hear three magical words from Arnav, the way he asked her "you wanted a good night kiss?"... Loved it😃
Dhruv was worried for Khushi's safety and shouted on her for coming late.  He wanted Khushi marry Arjun next day😲.
Loved the convo of Khushi and Aditi and the way Khushi thought about carrying Arnav's baby😳.  Aditi told Khushi that she will do anything to get her baby's father in her life and thought to talk to Arjun before telling to Khushi about him.  Hope she tells him before Arjun and Khushi's marriage and he accepts Aditi. Hope he won't change to negative.
Dhruv said to Khushi about her marriage with Arjun and she thought it was her's and Arnav's.  
Khushi and her wild fantasies ☺️.
Loved how Arnav secretly came to her room and took her to resort and the way it was decorated for her birthday and written "I Love You Khushi",  Finally how he said the three magical words to Khushi and the way she asked him to kiss her ... Beautifully written ❤️ .

part 52 - Loved how Arnav expressed his feelings and thoughts to Khushi.  Loved how both expressed their love and trust in each other.  
She herself initiated and wanted Arnav to take their relation forward but loved how He controlled himself and wanted to do it with proper relationship as wife and husband by fulfilling her wish of marriage 👏 .
Loved the way you wrote Arnav's inner thoughts and the way he is still feeling guilty for what he did even though Khushi forgave him😃.
Loved the rain dance, their magical, passionate, sensual kisses and romance  but the way he not crossed his limits ❤️ ☺️ .
Anjali is going far away from Dhruv thinking he has affair with someone and he don't love her anymore.  I think he don't have any affair and he is behaving and showing like that to protect his family.  The person who is blackmailing Dhruv is Lavanya or NK?😭
Who called on Arnav's phone and what she heard that made her shocked?
Eagerly waiting to know
Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ArShi love encounter is superb..
Arnav still felt guilty but its good that he gives importance for her dignity and not crossing his limit..
You are such an awesome writer..
One 'like' button is not enough for your every chapter..

So,100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes for your every chapters...
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ya...today only found your story and i damn liked it much