waiting for a blushy update full of love n romance
jaymou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice teaser ... waiting to read the full update
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome teaser...
waiting for d update...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser
Thanks for the pm
vijayalaxmib thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser.. Waiting for update.. Thanks for pm.
sudhareddy thumbnail
Nicky 
I missed reading this story from chap 29. I read all parts till 50 at one go.
29 - loved Arshi moments.  Both don't want to come closer but they were attracted towards each other and automatically pulled towards each other.  Lavanya is so evil.  She Is using NK and that idiot is falling in her trap for Aditi.  Lavanya tried to create misunderstanding between Arshi but this time Khushi trusted Arnav.
30 - Khushi falling for Arnav even though she don't want to.  Her mind saying to hate him but heart saying to love him.  Loved the way Arjun teased Khushi.  He is such a good friend.  Loved the way Khushi confronting him for coming late, Arnav's fake story to tease her and the way Arnav understanding Khushi's dilemma.
31 - Loved the way you wrote Khushi's torment of falling in love with Arnav who destroyed her.  Loved Dhruv and Anjali part and how Anjali shared about Shyam and how he supported Anjali to meet Shyam to end the Shyam matter.  Khushi felt jealous watching Aditi and Arnav freely talking.  Poor Arnav ate halwa with mirchi and more chillies for Khushi and loved how he said "And you have no clue what you meant to me ... I can go to extent for your happiness.  This is just chilled,  I cannot bac off eating poison from your hand"
32 -  Loved Khushi's monologue and her talk with up πŸ˜†.  Khushi felt jealous watching Aditi close to Arnav and loved the way Aditi teased her.  Loved the Khushi feed Kada and cold milk to Arnav and how he said I always loved you whether you loved me or not.  So Arnav lied to Khushi an went to save Anjali from Shyam and Dhruv informed about Shyam to Arnav.  Eww... Stupid Shyam and his talks...yucky.  Thank god police arrested him.  Khushi was angry thinking Arnav went to his girlfriend.
33 - Khushi again misjudged Armav.  Finally one good thing happened with Khushi that she spilled out whatever is there in her heart but felt bad for Arnav as Khushi didn't trusted him and she didn't gave chance to poor Arnav to explain her.  Hope Arnav finds out Khushi's parents culprit soon.  Thank god Anjali told everything to Khushi and Aditi has put some brain into Khushi and she realised she loves Arnav.
34 - Khushi went to Arnav's office and confessed her feelings but that person turned out to NK.  He is so sick and loved how she handled him for his misbehaviour with her martial arts power.  Poor Khushi searched for Arnav whole day and at last her message saying she will harm herself brought Arnav to her.  Who is the person who wants to kill Khushi and killed her parents in the past?.
Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
Part 35 - Arnav and Khushi stuck up In a hut due to the bad weather.  Khushi herself initiated intimacy with Arnav and he was still hesitate to touch her because of his past behaviour but he gave in to Khushi's love for him. Loved their lovely and magical moments.  Oh!god Dhruv got to know Arnav is the same person who destroyed Khushi.
36 - Arnav backed off from the intimacy and said he deserves punishment not love for what he did to her.  Khushi was again hurt because of Arnav's guilt.
37 - Arnva was shot saving Khushi and he lost more blood and became unconscious.  Dhruv came to hospital in bad mood.  Arjun and Khushi convo πŸ˜†  Poor Arjun.  Loved Khushi's inner thoughts and her prayers to DM to save Arnav.  Loved the way Arnav talked to Khushi... Very heart touching.
38 - Glad Arnav is fine.  Khushi wanted to meet Arnav but Dhruv stopped her and said that he got to know Arnav is ASR, AR design boss who destroyed her.  Khushi lied to him that Arnav and ASR were 2 different people.  Aww... Arnav bear pain for Khushi's sleep and love how he said " chahe mujahe kitni bhi taklif uthani pade par main tum par kabhi koi aanch nahi ane dungi"... Beautiful
39 - so the boss and the killer is Lavanya.  She is so cruel.  Now NK saw her true face and realised his mistake. I was scared reading Khushi's dream.
40 - someone called Dhruv and said ASR and Arnav is same person and he thought to find out the truth.  Arnav discharged from hospital but Anjali postponed her marriage for 2 weeks.  Loved the way Khushi expressed her love to Arnav, the way she slept and touches him.  Arnav was repenting for his act of past and he wants to see Khushi happy with a deserving person.  Khushi thought to make Arnav fall for her more and make him to come back to her.  Someone called her and threatened her to maintain distance from Arnav.
Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
teasing teaser

waiting for update
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice teaser
Arnav n khushi romancing
looking forward to update