Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: b.baheti

Actually I feel if she would not have been the main lead then she would have got good screen appearance for the time period she would have been on the show.

Well u get a point ... But the track focuses on the war now 
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: pramilakarande

Don't judge her like this u all her fans..if u talk like this then what should we accept from hatres...I m sure they already read all this n make her fun..they all r laghing on her n her fans..

Sad u all thinking like this..u know her very well still..

dear what are you talking about?? we aren't bashing Rachu!!! were just wondering why she hasn't been online. We are thinking why isn't she online,we could think that,We Love her and Miss her.😭 let haters make fun
haters gonna hate and why do they hate? their jealous😆😉
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

dear what are you talking about?? we aren't bashing Rachu!!! were just wondering why she hasn't been online. We are thinking why isn't she online,we could think that,We Love her and Miss her.😭 let haters make fun
haters gonna hate and why do they hate? their jealous😆😉

I agree... with Aria.. I just see...us discussing the reasons of her going missing. .. ðŸ˜Š and that as fans we miss her online on twitter and insta.. and... which reflects we do care for our actor...
And coming to the point.. let us not bring haters in view for now.. cuz..none of the people are *haters* ... we are those ones who has loved her and supported her in times of need... so.. pls..don't make comparisions with haters ..

Hope to see Rachana active on social networking and in contact with her fans...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't judge her like this u all her fans..if u talk like this then what should we accept from hatres...I m sure they already read all this n make her fun..they all r laghing on her n her fans..

We r not judging her dear ... I feel she is doing her best in the shortest scenes 
If I judge her or think bad about why I'm supporting her and watch almost every epi just to see her 
The fault is cvs not her, then also the story is about MP ok  but I think they don't use her character properly 
Of course it's disappointing for us as we want the best for her coz she is very talented 
No mean feelings ... Can't think like this about her 

Sorry if I write something bad... It wasn't my intention 
Plz don't get it bad ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago
pramilakarande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I already commented this is my POV not convincing u about anythink..n also m not compering u all with heaters..just one req tweet her that ur missing her..
Cinnamonn thumbnail

I already commented this is my POV not convincing u about anythink..n also m not compering u all with heaters..just one req tweet her that ur missing her..

We Just Miss her😊
pramilakarande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missing Rachana like hell BT I can understand she is busy with her work or with her personnel life..
Vote 4 Rachana http://t.co/B3x8vmr377

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Prami sorry if my post hurt you...but my intention was not to hurt any of her fan. I am actually wondering though being main female leas her role is so less...which is indigestible for me...and the fault is not hers but of CV's and again why she isn't coming online...I mean even if she is busy in shoot or personal thing...she can come online for a few mins na...and regarding haters then I as a fan of her never cared for them...I trust my actor and even if they are laughing on this post and the comments on it let them do whatever they want...it represents their thinking...not ours...and if you give a room to what they will be doing after seeing this post you are indirectly allowing them to influence you...so just chill on that thing and yes many of us have tweeted her to come online... At least I have done and seen tweets relating to that...

Sorry again if I have hurt you...we are her fans...so just remember her moto...spread love spread happiness😊
ILoveRagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry if My Comment offended anyone..!!!

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ILoveRagNa

Sorry if My Comment offended anyone..!!!

I don't think so girl...its just that we as Rachana fans are lil worried about her(including u)...and are citing probable reasons for her not coming online...no bashing no harsh words😊