Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am loving this show's concenpt and deliverance...I hope it remains the same...😊😊
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I came here only for piya rangrezz its great to join u guys and d discussions.. so let's make it to the top!
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving thes show sher Singh he's tooo hot n sexy :* shradha aww she is so cute innocent n bhawari Devi the female gabbar bt like hr acting   👏 👍🏼
crzsadiya thumbnail
hello frnds. i am new here. posting 1st time.
nd don't know anything forums.
but i wanna tell dat my name is Sadiya.
nd i am fan of piya rangrezz.
loving da show so much..
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyy im zaira...
N im watching the show from the starting..im just loving the show, its amazing , great show, love sher n Shraddha's pair...they r sooo good togather, actually they loook gud togather,  im loving the tracks playing nowadays in the show, its very interesting to see...really great concept, love the whole cast , they all r so talented n hardworking...😉😉 
Hatts off to the creatives for giving us such a great show with so much talented people...love PR, Love Gaurav n Kirtida!!!😳
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me tooo!!!I hardly watch daily soaps and piya rangrezz is the only daily soap i am watching ri8 now and its just osm!!!havent seen any daily soap of gaurav s bajaj but his acting in PR is just super s upper...luv the storyline nd the too extermly hot couple is lyk sone p suhaga for the viewers , plus the extermly talented Narayni sastri...it is treat to watch the show...it should be the number one show of television...for sure.. great work by the team of PR...