Ranvi/SS Family Bashing..

mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love all the Ranvi and SS family bashing that's going on on the forum.. man ko shaanti milti hai😆 and they deserve it too😡 Edited by veeba4eva - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I enjoy it too😆..solely coz they deserve every bit of it...and since we all know that they will never be criticised on the show...just worshiped.🤪😆
mehwishk13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I enjoy it too😆..solely coz they deserve every bit of it...and since we all know that they will never be criticised on the show...just worshiped.🤪😆

so true!! and for the record, i'm not counting gunjan in ss family cuz she's thinking straight these days.. on the other hand veera is still considered ss fam by me cuz wo shaadi ke baad bhi apne maike ki hi ho ke reh gai🤢
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly I love ranvi as a husband...he is damn caring and trust eorhy man.. I would love to have a guy like ranvi as hubby... But yeah with veeba he has effed up a lot.. 
mehwishk13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Frankly I love ranvi as a husband...he is damn caring and trust eorhy man.. I would love to have a guy like ranvi as hubby... But yeah with veeba he has effed up a lot..

Ya I agree he is a great husband but he just can't give equal importance to relationships which is pretty much why we hate Ranvi.. He doesn't understand that people have stuff more important than him in life too.. Tbh he's VEEERY egoistic.. Baldev is egoistic and he shows it through anger, Ranvi is egoistic but he shows it by taking insensible decisions and ignoring people or ignoring truth.. Ego bari buri cheez hai yaar.. Ache acho ko bura bana deti hai
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ranvi veera and ss family deserve to be bashed in fact jinta bhi bash karoon itna kaam hain. kaam he aisa karte hai bash karna ke laayaak. They still think they are mahaan ever after baldev become sarpanch they are trying hard to make baldev look bad as sarpanch refering the convo between ratan and pind wasis about school. As if they only think about pind and no one else does. Ss family ranvi veera they need to admit at least once thats they are not god and everything happens only bcuz of them and their mistrust on baldev. Jis ladki apni marriage se pehle apni pind ko  priority de uss ladki ko bash Kyu na karoon. I will continue to bash ss family and Ranveera bcuz they always will be like they will never change.  Edited by TeriGalliyan - 8 years ago