Sid present in DD's party??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Does anyone have any idea why Sid will be present at DD's party? Didn't DD tell Sid to stay far away from family?
This is what we are all wondering and trying to figure out what led Sid come to the party. It seemed everyone was fine with sid being there. 
even i would like to knpw how and why he is there but it seems we will have to wait patiently until the party to see
We all wondering from past 1 week why sid present in dd's party??We all tried to get a clue in all the way but cv's nothing left for us...😕 They want only one thing from us "we just keep quite and watch the epi when its airs"...😳 Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
i think dd herself called him there 
i feel sid has some role in saving dd husband who is right now forgotten his memory...so dd has called sid to help her in stooping her husband form doing some antics in party...dd may not allw roshni to the accident place...dd might go there...there she may find her husband injured...due to injury he has lost his memeory...

i feel dd husband will make sid realise his mistake of leaving his wife in mid way since he wud also have leftt dd and gone...n not to repeat the same mistake...😉

i feel dd husband will help sid in winning back roshni ...who is angry right now..😃
Either DD or roshni ...or maybe a memory loss 😆