Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

/||You Can't Deny Us||\ .Numero. 5 ~ [io] (Page 23)

S_H_Y IF-Stunnerz
S_H_Y
S_H_Y

Joined: 14 July 2012
Posts: 43793

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Bubu 
Sleeep :x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kat007Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 29266

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

i think kuch garbard kiya humne ...bye for now ...sorry if i crossed my lines
Arrey you didn't do anything yaar
Ek joke maara, she didn't like it..I said sorry
Let's leave it at that
no i thought jo humne guess kiya vo galat tha ...vo edit bhi kar diyaLOL..i don't care abt others
Nope
You guessed exactly what he was asking for, not close exactly LOL
oh tab theek haiLOL
Arre haan
Tabhi toh I asked if you can into the future LOL
hehe i'll try lekin fir jo bhi guess or predict karna hoga i'll do it publiclyLOL
I don't mind
Shylock bohot shy hai, maybe he'll run away ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kat007S_H_Y

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 29266

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Bubu
Sleeep :x
Fir se ud gayi baby :/
Sowwie Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kat007S_H_Y

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

i think kuch garbard kiya humne ...bye for now ...sorry if i crossed my lines
Arrey you didn't do anything yaar
Ek joke maara, she didn't like it..I said sorry
Let's leave it at that
no i thought jo humne guess kiya vo galat tha ...vo edit bhi kar diyaLOL..i don't care abt others
Nope
You guessed exactly what he was asking for, not close exactly LOL
oh tab theek haiLOL
Arre haan
Tabhi toh I asked if you can into the future LOL
hehe i'll try lekin fir jo bhi guess or predict karna hoga i'll do it publiclyLOL
I don't mind
Shylock bohot shy hai, maybe he'll run away ROFL

shy prove her wrong LOL...aaj bubu ko final good night thread pe bol doh LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 29266

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
^^ Nahi toh
He's shy bola na
He won't do it
You also ask him before you post anything abt us publicly
Warna bhaag jaega LOL
S_H_Y IF-Stunnerz
S_H_Y
S_H_Y

Joined: 14 July 2012
Posts: 43793

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Leone k video dekho 
Neend aaegi bubu


Kat
Wo kia 
To predict my pitai tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

^^ Nahi toh
He's shy bola na
He won't do it
You also ask him before you post anything abt us publicly
Warna bhaag jaega LOL
ho hi nahi sakta LOL...shy will u wish her good night here only for once LOL...aap hi bhaag jaoge 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Leone k video dekho 
Neend aaegi bubu


Kat
Wo kia 
To predict my pitai tooLOL
nahi pitoge pakki baat LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mischief Managed Numero Cuatro (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1190   Views: 29358

GredandForge 1190 29358 04 September 2013 at 9:50am by KaBhiinlove
'you can't deny us.' #5. [iO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Mohabbateinn   Replies: 1103   Views: 18487

Mohabbateinn 1103 18487 08 July 2012 at 2:11am by Mohabbateinn

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index