Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

/||You Can't Deny Us||\ .Numero. 5 ~ [io] (Page 21)

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 11502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
why asking sry kiffy
Jo bolna tha bol diya na. ..Censored

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabhlover

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by dabhlover

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by ShylockHolmes


Unhappy
Kat bad luck
You cldnt made up
what if i ask dia to give the same ...would that helpOuch


ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL

I literally fall off the bed LOL

Don't u ppl dare drag me in ur personal conversationAngry i'm seriousCensored
ok Thumbs Up

What okay. .. how will you feel if i do the same to you... there is a limit to ev thng 
u knw how e m i feeling Censored
listen don't make a scene out of a small thing ..u stretch thing as u wish ...it was a joke n take it sportingly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

i think kuch garbard kiya humne ...bye for now ...sorry if i crossed my lines
Arrey you didn't do anything yaar
Ek joke maara, she didn't like it..I said sorry
Let's leave it at that
no i thought jo humne guess kiya vo galat tha ...vo edit bhi kar diya LOL..i don't care abt others 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Kat k dimag chacha chaudhary se bhi tez chalta hai
matlab u forgave me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess--L--

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 11502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by dabhlover

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by dabhlover

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by ShylockHolmes


Unhappy
Kat bad luck
You cldnt made up
what if i ask dia to give the same ...would that helpOuch


ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL

I literally fall off the bed LOL

Don't u ppl dare drag me in ur personal conversationAngry i'm seriousCensored
ok Thumbs Up

What okay. .. how will you feel if i do the same to you... there is a limit to ev thng 
u knw how e m i feeling Censored
listen don't make a scene out of a small thing ..u stretch thing as u wish ...it was a joke n take it sportingly 

It may be 'small' thing to u... not me... and u are the main reason for what happened now...
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 29171

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by kat007

i think kuch garbard kiya humne ...bye for now ...sorry if i crossed my lines
Arrey you didn't do anything yaar
Ek joke maara, she didn't like it..I said sorry
Let's leave it at that
no i thought jo humne guess kiya vo galat tha ...vo edit bhi kar diyaLOL..i don't care abt others
Nope
You guessed exactly what he was asking for, not close exactly LOL
--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Joined: 14 July 2012
Posts: 43526

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat007

Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Kat k dimag chacha chaudhary se bhi tez chalta hai
matlab u forgave me LOL

Forgive wali bat hi nhi 
Muje to kif ko tease krna tha lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

kat007 IF-Sizzlerz
kat007
kat007

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 19719

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Big smile

Edited by kat007 - 04 May 2015 at 5:29am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mischief Managed Numero Cuatro (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1190   Views: 28967

GredandForge 1190 28967 04 September 2013 at 9:50am by KaBhiinlove
'you can't deny us.' #5. [iO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Mohabbateinn   Replies: 1103   Views: 18253

Mohabbateinn 1103 18253 08 July 2012 at 2:11am by Mohabbateinn

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index