SANG HU TERE(peep in)

manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok since morning my hands were etching to write this but...nahi kiya post...

but cant wait know...

so having a brief review of spoilers...and doing great research on itπŸ˜†...

its time for sanyukta now...😳

randhir has been always there for her...(ps keeping apart the factory track...πŸ˜•)

be it her dad's factory model in 2nd year...confuse with his own feelings for her...😳

her worst time when she left her home breaking engagement with sameer...like a motivatorπŸ‘πŸΌ

pg and coaching track...like a perfect boyfriend...

helping her and anju by giving them accomodation in his flat...like a perfect gentleman do...

saving fite...well that was for everyone...i know but...for randhir it was only for sanyukta ...thats why he said " MAIN TUMHE AUR FITE KO CHOD KAR KAHI NAHI JA RAHA" though he was getting addmission so easily in renowned college in USA.😳

and protecting her from people like rajveer , lits boys and all...

He had done a lot of mistake in past agreed no offence...but the poor soul is still paying for it...he is gonna be all alone again...he will be devastated...losing a best friend is like losing a part of you...

this is time when sanyukta needs to handle him...its her turn ...only she can mend him again...brings out THE RANDHIR from him...its her time to show her love for him...its not she dont love him...she does...but sometimes situations are such were you cant express your emotions...you need to wait for right time...and this the right time for her...if she successfully utilizes this time...then i guess...randhir's insecurities will be little less from what they are right now...

randhir will never share his pain..his agony with anyone...not even sanyukta...the person he loves...but he will not...it time for sanyukta to make him voice his heart out to her...and i think she can do it...after all we girls can do everything...thats what sanyukta says every time...and i support it too...being a girl...

only needed is sanyukta doesnt get into any wrong beliefs like  randhir cheated her again and all...because she herself knows he loves her so much and will not repeat the mistake again...never ...because he is repenting on it...

i know its women empowerment based show...and thats what drag me to follow it madly...and i still follow it...and will do till end no matter what...

but a woman becomes more powerful if she has a strong and powerful pillar supporting her in each and every struggle of her life...caring for her like a mother cares for child...healing her wounds when she gets hurt...motivates her when she is depressed or upset...inspires her to do bring new changes in society...to do something new...concerned for her ...her health...for her well being...protect her from each and every trouble...that comes in her way...understands her...consoles her...like a one friend does to other...and lastly love her like a man...an true gentleman...and for me...randhir is that pillar in sanyukta's life...if she gets support from him...then she can rule the world...she can do anything...we know whenever sandhir are together they are unstoppable ...unbeatable...

like it said..." behind every successful man there is a woman "...agreed...but incase on sandhir...the proverb...cant it be vice versa...(ps placing my pov...no offence to anyone...πŸ˜ƒ)

all of you must have seen mary kom movie...right!!!
i loved the fact...how her husband took care of their children when she was busy doing her training sessions...even he himself never forced her to drop her carrier and become a house wife...it was her decision as she was pregnant...but then after having babies...she again joined boxing...and her pillar...her support...her love...her husband...her life partner was with her...was with her as her strength...not as weakness...

ok...
enough of me now...
again executing one of my fundamental right...of speech and expression...
no offence to anyone...
i love sandhir...
love shq...
and love you all guys...for reading my craps...πŸ˜†

do share your views...
SHUKRIYA
DANYAWAAD
THANK YOU
πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies