Hussain inspired Kashmira Irani for comeback

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Actress Kashmira Irani, who is making her comeback on television after seven years with "Manmarzian", says Hussain Kuwajerwala, her co-star in musical play "Zangoora", inspired her to get back to the idiot box.

"Hussain is the reason I decided to comeback on television with 'Manmarzian'," Kashmira, who was last seen in 2007 show "Amber Dhara", said in a statement.

"Ever since Hussain has become a friend, he has been a source of inspiration, as I have seen him work like a mad man even today. So many years of that kind of passion -- be it for acting, hosting or dancing -- just motivated me to get out there and do something," she added.

"Manmarzian", which will be aired on Star Plus from April 13, tells the story of Radhika (Monica Sehgal) and Samaira (Kashmira) and focusses on their friendship, motives, dreams, aspirations and evolving relationship.
Tfs, 2007 she made her debut ?? i thought she might be 23, 24 yrs.. πŸ˜•
btw good decision by Kash, can't imagine Sam"s character without her!!
Originally posted by Rihan05

Tfs, 2007 she made her debut ?? i thought she might be 23, 24 yrs.. πŸ˜•
btw good decision by Kash, can't imagine Sam"s character without her!!

as per wiki she is 25 
kash has been very selective about shows. and she is doing justice to her role πŸ‘
Originally posted by Ri21

as per wiki she is 25
kash has been very selective about shows. and she is doing justice to her roleπŸ‘
Exactly, she is v.selective and right choices she made!!
Thanks for sharing!! I didn't realize kashmira made her debut that back! Either way, she is very talented and I'm glad she took up Samaira's role.
Originally posted by soni595

Thanks for sharing!! I didn't realize kashmira made her debut that back! Either way, she is very talented and I'm glad she took up Samaira's role.

same here πŸ˜ƒ