Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

All Fawad Khan needs to beat the summer heat is a chilled Pepsi! #pepsi #liveitabhi #beattheheat

TheRager thumbnail
Pepsi Pakistan @pepsipakistan 1h1 hour ago Pakistan

Don't miss out on the "Behind the Scenes" action. Follow us now on Instagram! #LiveItAbhi Instagram ID: pepsipakistan

TheRager thumbnail
TheRager thumbnail
Zee Cinema @zeecinema 4h4 hours ago

Fawad made a Khoobsurat debut in 2014!

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Pepsi Pakistan
@pepsipakistan

<small>
1h1 hour ago
</small>

Pakistan

This maybe a better video than the actual ad

Don't miss out on the "Behind the Scenes" action. Follow us now on Instagram! #LiveItAbhi
Instagram ID: pepsipakistan

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HS might have had better trps as by then Zindagi was more established. That explains more sponsors as well. HS was promoted heavily...by Fawad himself. While ZGH had no promotions. But the impact ZGH had was much higher...ever popular and trade site covered it. Here is the link where they speak about the impact of ZGH. This was give after HS was telecast.
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/fawad-became-a-rage-because-of-zindagi/

Which all shows have done really well?

All the shows have had their fan following, but if we talk about one show in particular, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, has definitely done well.

And did it become so popular because of Fawad Khan, who has become a rage?

Fawad Khan became popular mainly because of the show, as Khoobsurat was not really in the reckoning at that time. And I think it gave him a good platform. Of course, he is a very talented actor and the kind of fantastic storylines that these serials have, one is bound to become fans of these actors. In the Indian diaspora, Fawad became Fawad because of Zaroon Junaid (his character in Zindagi Gulzar Hai).

Yeah that is true.I felt even Aaun Zara was promoted more when both the shows were lauched.It's promos were shown more frequently.Commendable that the show did so well even then.
@red Couldn't agree more. Even for me personally after watching lke 4 Fawad shows and Khoobsoorat aswell,Zaroon still remains the most interesting character.

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh.I thought it'd release in like 5-6 mths max😆
TheRager thumbnail
I dont like Fawad's hairstyling in the Pepsi ad. His smile is sweet though. 
BornHyper thumbnail

I dont like Fawad's hairstyling in the Pepsi ad. His smile is sweet though.

+1... Hairstyling is not good...
BornHyper thumbnail
pinkvilla interpreted PC's statement about next year as the movie releasing next year. In which case the shooting may begin this year itself and I hope it does..,,

Priyanka confirms signing 'Mr. Chaalu' opposite Fawad Khan! 0
Desi girl Priyanka Chopra has finally confirmed that she will be seen opposite the heartthrob from across the border Fawad Khan in Reema Kagti's 'Mr. Chaalu'.
Rumours had been rife about the pairing but now that the diva has confirmed the news herself, all the fans who were hoping for this pair to light up the silver screen can celebrate.
In an interview to journalist Faridoon Shahryar, Priyanka answered a question from a fan regarding 'Mr. Chaalu' and stated that the logistics of the film are being discussed and that she has given her nod to the project. She also stated that the film will release next year and that as of now, she had agreed for the film.
Ranveer, who was also a part of the interview, jumped in and gave his opinion on how he thought Priyanka and Fawad "would make a very sexy on-screen couple" and compared the two to chocolate and vanilla!
Well we cannot wait for this dishy jodi to appear on screen together, what about you?