~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Maybe he will combine with Brothers trailer launch.

Hope so...

BTW, that is 2 days more to go... 
Has Zindagi shot all these in the beginning itself???

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATI9EiWGkps[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFwK_2HhNz0[/YOUTUBE]
Yes...probably shot 5 years worth stuff with Fawad. ðŸ˜†

Yes...probably shot 5 years worth stuff with Fawad. ðŸ˜†

Must say they have foresight and they knew that they will not be able to get hold of him so easily ðŸ˜›
Stupid IIFA. Had to give the best debut to that tiger ðŸ¥±
Anyway, glad to know fk is in coonoor. Thanks chintu ji for letting us know ðŸ˜† upload some pics as well. Would be great ðŸ˜›

SidM is useless. He clicks only his pics.😡 why can't someone show us a pic of fk !!! 
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Stupid IIFA. Had to give the best debut to that tiger ðŸ¥±
Anyway, glad to know fk is in coonoor. Thanks chintu ji for letting us know ðŸ˜† upload some pics as well. Would be great ðŸ˜›

SidM is useless. He clicks only his pics.😡 why can't someone show us a pic of fk !!! 

I think FK himself does not want to be clicked... Sid is just respecting his preference of not getting clicked...

There must be so many tourists in Coonoor at this time of the year.. can they not click ??
Originally posted by shweta_r

I think FK himself does not want to be clicked... Sid is just respecting his preference of not getting clicked...

There must be so many tourists in Coonoor at this time of the year.. can they not click ??

I too think its FK who doesnt want to get clicked and Sid is respecting his wish. We saw his pics in India only off shooting hours.
The place where they are shooting might be off limits for tourists.
Originally posted by shweta_r

Must say they have foresight and they knew that they will not be able to get hold of him so easily ðŸ˜›

I am sure they got experience how slippery he is when they were lauching Zindagi. 😆

I too think its FK who doesnt want to get clicked and Sid is respecting his wish. We saw his pics in India only off shooting hours.
The place where they are shooting might be off limits for tourists.

Guess the airport pic was the only place where he did not mind getting clicked... Fawad should relax...no harm in pics