~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 108

Posted: 8 years ago
The insta a/c Fawad let out yesterday...today he changed its face completely and also made it private/blocked everyone. Or it got hacked. Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Congrats to us Hormonal Fangirls! πŸ₯³ And Shreya, Shweta Ur Right! If for Instance, He gets a HW movie I wud be happy and let him go. Not wail abt him and make him sit here in India and make him keep doing KS's And Kapoor and Sons's! He deserves them all. Dunno what his pak fans want? First they were wailing abt him not doing Pak Dramas, the muvies and now the Disowned Jaapa! 😑 @Sundas We're spicing up bfore Akbari Asghari, cuz we have to paint the DT! πŸ˜‰
didnt that amrita biopic get shelved?
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

The insta a/c Fawad let out yesterday...today he changed its face completely and also made it private/blocked everyone. Or it got hacked. 

aaye haaye
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Congrats to us Hormonal Fangirls! πŸ₯³ And Shreya, Shweta Ur Right! If for Instance, He gets a HW movie I wud be happy and let him go. Not wail abt him and make him sit here in India and make him keep doing KS's And Kapoor and Sons's! He deserves them all. Dunno what his pak fans want? First they were wailing abt him not doing Pak Dramas, the muvies and now the Disowned Jaapa! 😑 @Sundas We're spicing up bfore Akbari Asghari, cuz we have to paint the DT! πŸ˜‰

A new line of argument-I see ZGH on the loop. I couldnt get myself to watch KS even once. Thats how shitty his films are. My question is do they watch his first show Jatt Aur James Bond on the loop? Or his first Pakistani movie KKL on the loop? I am a huge SRK fan but I watched his debut movie Deewana only once and that was enough for me. I instead can watch DDLJ on the loop. Yahan bande ne just debut kiya...and they want classics from him. Even to reach ZGH it took Fawad several misses on TV. Uska kya?
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

A new line of argument-I see ZGH on the loop. I couldnt get myself to watch KS even once. Thats how shitty his films are. My question is do they watch his first show Jatt Aur James Bond on the loop? Or his first Pakistani movie KKL on the loop? I am a huge SRK fan but I watched his debut movie Deewana only once and that was enough for me. I instead can watch DDLJ on the loop. Yahan bande ne just debut kiya...and they want classics from him. Even to reach ZGH it took Fawad several misses on TV. Uska kya?

🀣 I can only laugh... why should I bother my brain about it...
for fawad i can only sing..
Bezubaan kabse main raha, begunaah sehta main raha ... kya paap kiya tha ke ye aadmi ko pasand kar bethi, so that ye hibernate karta rahe πŸ˜‘
shreya Fawad ki chor, Ranbir ka jo haal huya hai that is enough to bring everybody back on earth. Fawad has just started, and he has delivered classics back in home, so whats the damn hurry now ? 
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

shreya Fawad ki chor, Ranbir ka jo haal huya hai that is enough to bring everybody back on earth. Fawad has just started, and he has delivered classics back in home, so whats the damn hurry now ? 

I didnt get...whose side are you on. πŸ˜†Hamare ya phir the tyaagi gang.