Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes.πŸ˜†

Yes Its his Career, His Choice! 😊 But Shreya! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..😳 But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Yes Its his Career, His Choice! 😊 But Shreya! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..😳 But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! πŸ˜‰

Clothes were fine apart from the small sized trousers. I think Disha nailed it when she said Omar gets turned on by Fawad's ankles. πŸ˜†
^^Ahh! 🀣 If thats the case, then I dont blame Omar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fawad has those Gorey Chittey Pair Btw! πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think his fans should be happy as long as he's visible on screen. And he's getting good content. 
Its not even selfish anymore,its stupid if people feel he should be only visible in pakistan. Why wont u want ur favourite actor to become world famous?

Fawad himelf said he wants to work in different parts of the world. 

I love shahrukh. And I for one,take pride that he's world famous. He has fans in Morocco as well as people in South Africa ts just great,isnt it?

I honestly didnt give a damn about Pak dramas until ZGH was aired in India. And Im honestly not the kind who browses youtube digging for 'good' content in alien territory. 

Unless it comes into ur country,u wont know what the hype is about. 

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

^^Ahh! 🀣 If thats the case, then I dont blame Omar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fawad has those Gorey Chittey Pair Btw! πŸ˜†

Palms too. β˜ΊοΈ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Clothes were fine apart from the small sized trousers. I think Disha nailed it when she said Omar gets turned on by Fawad's ankles. πŸ˜†

hahaha. Im telling you,its true! πŸ˜†

Waise Fawad is ridiculously fair btw. And coz of that,he has that pink blush on his face constantly. 

He puts on some kind of tan when he is onscreen though. I guess it gives him a more desi skintone. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Palms too. β˜ΊοΈ

Palms and ankles taken,I'll settle for his Chaati then πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ

Palms too.☺️

Oiii..πŸ˜† Not only Palms Shreya, But Toenails and Fingers along wid Fingernails and Finger Pores too..☺️ Damn! He has Gorey Chittay Cheeks Too! which gives me the very strong urge to kiss them..☺️
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Palms and ankles taken,I'll settle for his Chaati then🀣☺️

Dishu, If you take his Chaati then I'll go for Chaati Ke Baal! 🀣☺️
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

hahaha. Im telling you,its true! πŸ˜†

Waise Fawad is ridiculously fair btw. And coz of that,he has that pink blush on his face constantly. 

He puts on some kind of tan when he is onscreen though. I guess it gives him a more desi skintone. 

Thats true...he looks pretty cute due to that. In those party pics in DP's party...the first thing that stood out were his gore gore palms since he was holding his phone. 
I think his gorapan is more apparent in sunlight. Indoors its still ok. πŸ˜†