Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 104

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The problem with HW casting for asians is very story specific and for a character of asian orgin etc. These roles are easily taken by second generation Asain origins.
Hence talent show case is very limited and opportunities are far n few.
Moreover such movies are also made by cross-over immigrants. Night Shymalan was an exception...casting Bruce Willis
Commendable actors N.Shah, OmPuri, et al...have presence/acceptance...very miniscule I guess.

Coming back to the FK' experience as told...i guess its OK to have early setbacks.
This IV emits out his positive body language and supreme comfort in talking of the past...which was a baggage to him(even last year)?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-DefLeppard

The problem with HW casting for asians is very story specific and for a character of asian orgin etc. These roles are easily taken by second generation Asain origins.
Hence talent show case is very limited and opportunities are far n few.
Moreover such movies are also made by cross-over immigrants. Night Shymalan was an exception...casting Bruce Willis
Commendable actors N.Shah, OmPuri, et al...have presence/acceptance...very miniscule I guess.

Coming back to the FK' experience as told...i guess its OK to have early setbacks.
This IV emits out his positive body language and supreme comfort in talking of the past...which was a baggage to him(even last year)?

Agree on HW casting Asians. I think this film might explain the change in Fawad's accent and body language to what it has become today compared to earlier times. Then it looked rough and put on. Now it looks royal and elegant..maybe he did some voice coaching etc. So it wasnt a loss..it helped him build his TV fanbase and now movie fanbase.
On the bold bit I agree..he seemed radiant and positive. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is a marked difference in FK - before and after this movie fiasco! And all the hard work that he did for the HW movie, paid dividend elsewhere... Classic example of how there is something to learn from every situation and scenario...
Way 2 go, FK! 
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Emmjay

Honestly if thats how they treated him, i dont want him to work with them. 

Whatever happened might not have been intentional though. I was reading that they first thought of starting this movie in 2007 but the movie finally released in 2012. Fawad might have been called for auditioning due to KKL. He started working on TV in 2008. I am guessing there were problems like arranging finances due to which the movie got delayed so much. 
By 2012 Fawad a big shot in Pakistan thanks to HS. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your love is like bad medicine
Bad medicine is what I need

I ain't got a fever got a permanent disease
It'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

First you need
That's what you get for falling in love

Then you bleed
You get a little but it's never enough 

That's what you get for falling in love
Now this fans's addicted 'cause your IV is the drug

- Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi

Reco us fangirls should listen to it.

Maybe this lyrics is so..so apt for us FK fans...esp after this IV

btw this is what blasted on my head phones..while I slept last night..thinking of FK of course😳
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Emmjay

Instagram Mehreen ne banaya, Twitter Sonam ne banaya. I'm sure Facebook Sadaf ne banaya hoga. Yeh khud bhi kuch karta hai? πŸ˜†

ye khud sirf sota hai...TURTLE fawad...
2015 mein koi to movie release hoπŸ˜” Edited by mishti.rain - 8 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Okk.. So I finally watched the IV. And after a longg time, this is one of his IV's that I have watched in a loop 25 times. πŸ˜† I love how he is luking, Fresh and Healthy! Those Chubby Cheeks are back thankfully and Im loving those bi-ceps of his..😳 Sexy! ☺️ I liked the IV'r. She was humble and let FK talk in his own merry way which many ppl dont allow specifically! πŸ˜† Love That Shy smile of his which he gave when IV'r called him Desirable! Awww..😳 I can listen to him endless and surely I love him as an actor but He's no doubt a Rockstar First! ❀️ Now what puts me off is, The Constant Jaapa of Pak Fans that FK is acting too high to afford for all Pak Directors and they all want him to do a Pak Movie. I Mean Cmon..!! He is an Actor and as an actor he is bound to discover better possibilties for him. And if he is finding them in BW then whats the harm? Why pull him back!?! Do they want him to do ZGH'S and Humsafar's all thru their life kya? πŸ€” Im hating this Disowned Jaapa Now! 😑
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Bubbly_Shanaya

Okk.. So I finally watched the IV. And after a longg time, this is one of his IV's that I have watched in a loop 25 times. πŸ˜† I love how he is luking, Fresh and Healthy! Those Chubby Cheeks are back thankfully and Im loving those bi-ceps of his..😳 Sexy! ☺️ I liked the IV'r. She was humble and let FK talk in his own merry way which many ppl dont allow specifically! πŸ˜† Love That Shy smile of his which he gave when IV'r called him Desirable! Awww..😳 I can listen to him endless and surely I love him as an actor but He's no doubt a Rockstar First! ❀️ Now what puts me off is, The Constant Jaapa of Pak Fans that FK is acting too high to afford for all Pak Directors and they all want him to do a Pak Movie. I Mean Cmon..!! He is an Actor and as an actor he is bound to discover better possibilties for him. And if he is finding them in BW then whats the harm? Why pull him back!?! Do they want him to do ZGH'S and Humsafar's all thru their life kya? πŸ€” Im hating this Disowned Jaapa Now! 😑

If he does HS and ZGHs all his life the same people will want him to disappear. Look at the halat of much older Pakistani TV stars like Adnan Siddique and Noumaz Ijaz. They are respected alright for their acting skills but younger folks like Fawad are bigger stars. 
A true star who can last is the one constantly innovating himself and keeping abreast of competition. They do not get stuck in a rut. 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! 😑
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Bubbly_Shanaya

^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! 😑

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes. πŸ˜†