Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

It will surely be another FK-SB show next. As there was some contest for that. Anyways we are done with his best shows...so now I am only interested in his movies. 

Spare us the horror. Forum will again go nuts.🥱
If it's Akbari Asghari then do not miss it people, Fawad is a revelation here and overshadows his contemporaries by miles . I actually rooted for him and humaima in this show . LOL

I missed KS premiere yesterday , in my channel some stupid Rajnikanth film aired and I don't know how to mourn over it now . I don't know which zee cinema I have but it's so much rubbish .
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

If it's Akbari Asghari then do not miss it people, Fawad is a revelation here and overshadows his contemporaries by miles . I actually rooted for him and humaima in this show . LOL

I missed KS premiere yesterday , in my channel some stupid Rajnikanth film aired and I don't know how to mourn over it now . I don't know which zee cinema I have but it's so much rubbish .

I am waiting for all Fawad's shows, but have heard lots of praises for Akbari Asgari, so I am looking forward to it, though will probably skip the DT.😉😆

It was on Zee Cinema HD...I too don't hv HD, but I'll wait for it to air on ZC else I'll watch it onl;ine...but hv yet not got a good link to watch it online, though hv been trying from when.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Spare us the horror. Forum will again go nuts.🥱

what do u mean?
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

what do u mean?

Haven't you checked the Dastaan DT's?😛 The forum went mad with FK vs SB comparisons. And people saying SB is miles ahead of FK in terms of acting. FK is over rated. FK has hormonal fan girls.🤣 And what not!!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Haven't you checked the Dastaan DT's?😛 The forum went mad with FK vs SB comparisons. And people saying SB is miles ahead of FK in terms of acting. FK is over rated. FK has hormonal fan girls.🤣 And what not!!

Yeah? Good thing I wasnt active at that time. I wasnt that active during HS either. These unnecessary comparisons make u biased  while watching the show. Anyway I had not watched much of Dastaan when it aired on tv. Had watched it online last year. 

I do like Sanam Baloch btw.Very versatile and is very strong with her acting. I have always found her chemistry with Fawad really good. Like theyve known each oder for ever. Very warm. Though Dastaan was their first show together. 

I havent watched akbari..But I have seen a few epis of kuch pyaar ka paagalpan,these two are so good there  ðŸ˜†
@Munita do, AA is full on entertaining, initially the pace will be slow and Asgar(fawad) will come in focus only at 6th epi but after that he's just too good. I had hard time believing that the urban, classy, sophisticated Fawad was doing something like that. LMAO .. On another note Sanam baloch is cringeworthy in the show whereas humaima was such a doll, pretty and serene, I loved her in this show.

Baloch was good in dastaan and the chemistry she has with Fawad is rate and superlative because even if their individual performances fail their chemistry is as good in all their shows .
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

@Munita do, AA is full on entertaining, initially the pace will be slow and Asgar(fawad) will come in focus only at 6th epi but after that he's just too good. I had hard time believing that the urban, classy, sophisticated Fawad was doing something like that. LMAO .. On another note Sanam baloch is cringeworthy in the show whereas humaima was such a doll, pretty and serene, I loved her in this show.

Baloch was good in dastaan and the chemistry she has with Fawad is rate and superlative because even if their individual performances fail their chemistry is as good in all their shows .

I agree with what you said about Akbari Asghari. When Fawad says this is his most versatile and favorite piece of work, we know he is not kidding. He was so believable as Asghar. I can't believe he could pull off something like that. The show is very very funny though has some heavy Punjabi words. The show came with a message and was funny, likeable, watchable. I think everybody should watch it. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AkbariAsghari next on Zindagi named 'aye Sajna mil juliye'
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

AkbariAsghari next on Zindagi named 'aye Sajna mil juliye'

What a tacky title.  FK will choke after listening to this atrocious name change for his favorite show😆