Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When PC said Mr. Chaalu is a next year project, she could mean it will release next year, right? Doesn't necessarily mean they'll shoot next year.. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No shreya.I saw an interview yesterday where shahid denied this june mein shaadi thing. he said its somewher towards the end of this year
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I am hoping KJo drives some sense to FK's head that he wont remain young forever. 

I actually dont think he'll take a long paternity leave. I think the reason he took such a long break this time was because of the unexpected huge buzz he received after Khoobsurat. I think after that, he took time to figure out how he wanted to approach his career from here on. And it's not uncommon on both sides of the border that after one or two successes, everybody starts declaring they have a great project and they want to do it with you and then eventually most of them don't even work out. I think FK has familiarized himself with things now.

I really think we'll see a steady stream of confirmed movie announcements after K&S shoot. Though it's unrealistic to expect him to compeletely jump in it. He isn't the type to work on multiple projects at one time. He'll probably work with a select group of people from here on whom he can trust.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Emmjay

I actually dont think he'll take a long paternity leave. I think the reason he took such a long break this time was because of the unexpected huge buzz he received after Khoobsurat. I think after that, he took time to figure out how he wanted to approach his career from here on. And it's not uncommon on both sides of the border that after one or two successes, everybody starts declaring they have a great project and they want to do it with you and then eventually most of them don't even work out. I think FK has familiarized himself with things now.

I really think we'll see a steady stream of confirmed movie announcements after K&S shoot. Though it's unrealistic to expect him to compeletely jump in it. He isn't the type to work on multiple projects at one time. He'll probably work with a select group of people from here on whom he can trust.

Bhagwan kare you are right. I am keeping my fingers crossed on it. I know Fawad wont ever do too much work. But he should keep working steadily till he is in a position to pick and choose. And NOW is the time to work. He will hit 40 in 7 years. 

@Disha: Oh..ho! I didnt know...I guess everyone is confused about Shahid's shaadi. ðŸ˜†
Anyways since Fawad made an exception to go to DP's party(he never socializes with colleagues even in Pakistan) and KJo uploaded those pics I am hoping it hints towards a teaming up soon. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Emmjay

When PC said Mr. Chaalu is a next year project, she could mean it will release next year, right? Doesn't necessarily mean they'll shoot next year..

This thought occurred to me too... But she would most be talking about the shooting since the actors have to spend max time for that
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets hope his trusted network(sounds like a telco backend. Lol) extends...n works with more ppl.
Guruma...but his annual charity appearances/ comittments etc cannot be foregone. IRUSA was a 4 week thingy??

Two releases per year for next two years mangta hai. (2 X2 matrix jaisa??:-))
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Lets hope his trusted network(sounds like a telco backend. Lol) extends...n works with more ppl.
Guruma...but his annual charity appearances/ comittments etc cannot be foregone. IRUSA was a 4 week thingy??

Two releases per year for next two years mangta hai. (2 X2 matrix jaisa??:-))

Don't think it's annual. He did once in 2013 and then this year. Probably based on his availability like any star.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who won the best debut award at AIBA ?
TheRager thumbnail
I read somewhere that it was Tiger.
TheRager thumbnail

BTS fun with Fawad khan on the shoots of Pepsi ad!!