~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shweta_r

He wants FK with PC so that DP can be left alone ... Lol

I was thinking the same. 😆
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I was thinking the same.😆

Guruma, if Mr chalu is postponed, what other movie could fawad possibly be doing ? Any speculations??
Lol Im re-watching the promotional videos Utvpictures had put up for Khoobsurat. Damn,I miss those days now. 😆Daily dose of  FK in something new. 
They did promote Fawad well. So many videos pre-release. 

Guruma, if Mr chalu is postponed, what other movie could fawad possibly be doing ? Any speculations??

I just had a thought. Vishal Bharadwaj is doing a period drama set in the 1940's. Amidst war and riots,a love triangle of sorts. 

Saif and shahid are in. But their dates dont seem to match. I hope saif gets kicked out and Fawad gets the role 😆 

Vishal is an excellent director and I love his style of cinema. Fawad would be so great in them ❤️
Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

Lol Im re-watching the promotional videos Utvpictures had put up for Khoobsurat. Damn,I miss those days now. 😆Daily dose of FK in something new.
They did promote Fawad well. So many videos pre-release.

Those were exciting days #nostalgia

We used to complete 1 AT in 2-3 days maxEdited by shweta_r - 8 years ago

He wants FK with PC so that DP can be left alone ... Lol

Lol i thought the same thing. Especially after all the hoopla over Fk Deeps pic at the party 😆
I want FK with Deeps...she brings in good numbers for box office... will help FK cement his place in BW.

Those were exciting days #nostalgia

We used to complete 1 AT in 2-3 days max

I know right?😆 It was fun
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Fawad wld make the best Dhoom villian and I am sure his villainous avtaar will be more popular tahn his romantic hero one, coz who wld able impossible to ignore as the bad boy!😉😳😃

No di, the best dhoom villain is and was Aryan/HR , sighs, something that makes every Khan want to do a dhoom. But i agree Fawad can be super seksy and wicked if he plays a dhoom villain, bikes or no bikes and even sexy dance numbers won't be needed. but this news is too good to be true. 
from my personal opinion, i would want YRF stop making anymore dhooms, why touch and ruin something which is iconic that too with craps like dhoom3 ? 
LOL. So PC it is.. And RS thinks Fawad and PC make a good pair.. 😛 Interesting. So Fawad will only shoot for K and S this year? 😕 AH, hope he signs something else too. 😛😆 But its unlikely. He might want to go home and be with Sadaf.😳 Edited by sia.k_1 - 8 years ago