Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Emmjay

Okay, who would be free in September? That doesn't leave too much time... less than 4 months left. I can only think of Parineeti. Anushka would be busy with ADHM... Alia and Shraddha etc are all booked.. not sure about Kangana but yeah I dont want him to work with her so soon too. Maybe after he is established a bit more.. Deepika? Sonakshi?

Shraddha would be busy with RockOn2 and Tiger's film. Kareena has signed a film with Arjun. Katrina will be busy with never ending Jagga Jasoos...rest will be more or less free. So they have Alia, Parineeti, Kriti, Deepika, Sonam, Sonakshi and Anushka to choose from. 
I dont want him to work with Kangana either. Later maybe..of all of them I prefer Parineeti the most as she has acting chops beyond her pataka image...this film would be the right one to break it. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like Parineeti too. The girl can act. 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Shraddha would be busy with RockOn2 and Tiger's film. Kareena has signed a film with Arjun. Katrina will be busy with never ending Jagga Jasoos...rest will be more or less free. So they have Alia, Parineeti, Kriti, Deepika, Sonam, Sonakshi and Anushka to choose from. 
I dont want him to work with Kangana either. Later maybe..of all of them I prefer Parineeti the most as she has acting chops beyond her pataka image...this film would be the right one to break it. 

Oh no, no Sonam, please. And didn't they shelve B4B because she is very busy now with other projects?

And wont Anushka be busy with ADHM?

And how can Alia have no film lined up? How can Papa KJo let that happen? πŸ˜†

My vote for Parineeti too.
Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Oh no, no Sonam, please. And didn't they shelve B4B because she is very busy now with other projects?

And wont Anushka be busy with ADHM?

And how can Alia have no film lined up? How can Papa KJo let that happen? πŸ˜†

My vote for Parineeti too.

I think Sonam would have been busy when Fawad was agreeing to allot dates. But by September she will finish Neeraja and PRDP. So she might be free. 
Alia was supposed to shoot Raabta with SSR at this time. But I am not sure what is the status of the film as neither SSR or she is speaking about it. 
KJo said ADHM will start in December. Aishwarya has already signed another film in the meantime while Ranbir will shoot JJ. Anushka will be free. Only problem is the film seems close to LVRB so her role will be similar. I would rather he works with someone like Parineeti who is still working her way up. 
-Phantom- thumbnail

I think Sonam would have been busy when Fawad was agreeing to allot dates. But by September she will finish Neeraja and PRDP. So she might be free. 
Alia was supposed to shoot Raabta with SSR at this time. But I am not sure what is the status of the film as neither SSR or she is speaking about it. 
KJo said ADHM will start in December. Aishwarya has already signed another film in the meantime while Ranbir will shoot JJ. Anushka will be free. Only problem is the film seems close to LVRB so her role will be similar. I would rather he works with someone like Parineeti who is still working her way up. 

Okay I'll take PC over Sonam. Dont want a repeat pairing in his third film only. I wonder if that pic of Fawad and Deepika had more to it. After all, Zoya was at the party and she is the co-writer. Plus her brother is co-owner of Excel. Maybe they were trying something..

TheRager thumbnail

Okay I'll take PC over Sonam. Dont want a repeat pairing in his third film only. I wonder if that pic of Fawad and Deepika had more to it. After all, Zoya was at the party and she is the co-writer. Plus her brother is co-owner of Excel. Maybe they were trying something..

I was thinking of the same too...but I dont want DP too in this movie. If she is there focus would be shared. I want Fawad to remain the sole focus.
With DP hopefully something else...like Kalank. 
-Phantom- thumbnail

I was thinking of the same too...but I dont want DP too in this movie. If she is there focus would be shared. I want Fawad to remain the sole focus.
With DP hopefully something else...like Kalank. 

Hmm.. true. But if you look at the previous actresses who agreed to this role.. Kangana and PC.. I mean, they wont take any two bit role, right. It's probably that of a strong female, with ample screen time. So they'll probably get another actress in that same league...
TheRager thumbnail

Hmm.. true. But if you look at the previous actresses who agreed to this role.. Kangana and PC.. I mean, they wont take any two bit role, right. It's probably that of a strong female, with ample screen time. So they'll probably get another actress in that same league...

Yes...in a recent interview Kangana said in this film hero's role is very strong. But when PC signed the film it was told that the role was re-written to make it better than it was. So yes the heroine's role seems to be good and needs an actress who can carry herself well. 
-Phantom- thumbnail

Yes...in a recent interview Kangana said in this film hero's role is very strong. But when PC signed the film it was told that the role was re-written to make it better than it was. So yes the heroine's role seems to be good and needs an actress who can carry herself well. 

Yeah or I hope they go to their previous draft. πŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So PC's not doing Mr.Chalu.. 
Hmm.. No alia and no Sonam please.. No shraddha at all πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind Deepika or Anushka.  And ya, parineeti too. I get a feeling it will be deepuπŸ˜›