~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Emmjay

I hope they drop her and sign someone else.

Me too hv no interest to see fk with pc 

why her man 

Time to buy a bottle of Pepsi...

Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Btw not sure if PC is doing Mr.Chaloo or its postponed to next year. She is saying she is doing only Gangajal2 this year. I hope Fawad doesnt again have a long break waiting for a costar.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Everybody-thinks-I-have-a-fake-accent-Priyanka-Chopra/articleshow/47452506.cms?

I have my hands full and my time management skills are terrible. I am about to sign a Hindi film for next year. And no, it is not the Sarabjit Singh biopic.

Maybe she is talking about Mr. Chaalu?
Originally posted by Emmjay

I have my hands full and my time management skills are terrible. I am about to sign a Hindi film for next year. And no, it is not the Sarabjit Singh biopic.

Maybe she is talking about Mr. Chaalu?

Thats possible...I dont care if its postponed to next year. But in the meantime Fawad will soon finish K&S shoots. He also denied he is doing BFB...so this means another 6 month break coming up with more Omar atrocities. If he takes so many breaks when will he work? I hope he takes up some other acting assignment. 
OK guys! We got some reliable update from the Mumbai Mirror journo who first gave the news:

ID Removed: she isn't doing the film. They are looking for a replacement to start on time this September. Fawad stays.

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago

OK guys! We got some reliable update from the Mumbai Mirror journo who first gave the news:

ID Removed: she isn't doing the film. They are looking for a replacement to start on time this September. Fawad stays.

I really really hope this is true and they bring back kangana or else cast parineeti sonakshi anushka or deepika or bebo 

No Aliya shraddha and pc plz 
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

I really really hope this is true and they bring back kangana or else cast parineeti sonakshi anushka or deepika or bebo 

No Aliya shraddha and pc plz 

I just dont want Alia or Sonam. Someone else...Parineeti would be fantastic. 
Anushka would be awesome paired opposite Fawad. I like Kangna but I think she would get away with all the accolades like she always does. At this point in Fawad's career he needs to be noticed constantly to sustain.

Okay, who would be free in September? That doesn't leave too much time... less than 4 months left. I can only think of Parineeti. Anushka would be busy with ADHM... Alia and Shraddha etc are all booked.. not sure about Kangana but yeah I dont want him to work with her so soon too. Maybe after he is established a bit more.. Deepika? Sonakshi?Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago