Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Emmjay

Btw that Showbiz Spice source looks damn shady πŸ˜†

If its true...then its some kinda salvage for YRF??
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad would make an incredible Dhoom villian...esp with his looks and charm. And his eyes...which can alternate between seductive and dangerous. But he should be different from HR who was a good dancer. Aamir failed because they tried to make his character a lot like HR's character in D2.
But there is a long queue to become Dhoom villians led by bhai and SRK themselves. So its too much to expect Fawad to beat them all already. πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

Now this is EPIC!!!

<h1>Fawad Khan to star in Dhoom 4 ?</h1>

BYSHOWBIZ SPICE MAY 27, 2015

Bollywood film Khoobsurat' was Fawad Khan's big ticket to Bollywood and it actually worked the most in his favour. Every second day we have been hearing rumours about him signing film projects with top notch actors and directors in an Indian film industry, following which rumours started doing the rounds that the actor might have bagged "Dhoom 4. Which will be part of actors three film deal with YRF.

Apparently, YRF is planning to for a sequel film starring Fawad Khan. Rumours have been doing the rounds that Fawadwill play villain in the fourth series of the Dhoom franchise.

However, the production house is yet to make a formal announcement on the same.

Now if this doesn't make Fawad the next big thing in Bollywood, what will?

If this is true he's will shine in d4 but it has to like d2.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad Khan in Dhoom... music to my ears

Just one more request - Can they replace UC too! And show AB Jr as a more serious cop????
Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. FK in the Dhoom Series. Very interesting😳 
Agree with what Shreya said. I think he will look damn sexy as the baddie
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fawad wld make the best Dhoom villian and I am sure his villainous avtaar will be more popular tahn his romantic hero one, coz who wld able impossible to ignore as the bad boy!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Fawad would make an incredible Dhoom villian...esp with his looks and charm. And his eyes...which can alternate between seductive and dangerous. But he should be different from HR who was a good dancer. Aamir failed because they tried to make his character a lot like HR's character in D2.

But there is a long queue to become Dhoom villians led by bhai and SRK themselves. So its too much to expect Fawad to beat them all already. πŸ˜†

Well out of the 3 Khans I always believed,only SRK could be a good villain. Anti-hero i.e. Such roles suit him and he's said it himself that he enjoys such roles πŸ˜† I loved him in the Don films πŸ˜†

Aamir was plain weird πŸ˜† The role just didnt suit him at all. Sallu bhai Idk. πŸ˜† I just cant picturise him as a villain. He's just too entertaining πŸ˜† I'd find it hard to take him seriously.

See TBH the Dhoom series should be left to the younger lot. πŸ˜† Its just better that way πŸ˜† Easier on the eyes πŸ˜† 

Fawad would be great though. Thats precisely why I was looking fwd to Maula Jatt since it was said that he'd be playing a villain.
TheRager thumbnail

#BehindTheScenes :Fawad Khan while shooting for @HELLO_Pak for this month issue

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Omar is turned on by Fawad's ankles or something. 
#AnkleLengthPant dene waale tujhe pranaam.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I think Omar is turned on by Fawad's ankles or something. 

#AnkleLengthPant dene waale tujhe pranaam.

You bought a new perspective to why Omar designs such clothes for Fawad. πŸ€£