Users

Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Now this is EPIC!!!

Fawad Khan to star in Dhoom 4 ?

BY SHOWBIZ SPICE  MAY 27, 2015

Bollywood film Khoobsurat' was Fawad Khan's big ticket to Bollywood and it actually worked the most in his favour. Every second day we have been hearing rumours about him signing film projects with top notch actors and directors in an Indian film industry, following which rumours started doing the rounds that the actor might have bagged "Dhoom 4. Which will be part of actors three film deal with YRF.

Apparently, YRF is planning to for a sequel film starring Fawad Khan. Rumours have been doing the rounds that Fawad will play  villain in the fourth series of the Dhoom franchise.

However, the production house is yet to make a formal announcement on the same.

Now if this doesn't make Fawad the next big thing in Bollywood, what will?

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
W H A T T T T T T T T
if dhoom4 is somewhee close to how dhoom2 or dhoom1 was this is GREAT news. But if its a replica of DHOOM3. BAAAD news. 

I certainly cant imagine FK flying from some tower on an autorickshaw.

OH MY GOD. Ive always wished to see FK as a villain  
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Sultry Ash as "Hi i am Sanjana" is very memorable Pepsi ad.
But i liked the Rahul Dravid for Pepsi...was full hots for him then. ;-)

Rahul Dravid, ohh i have some serious crush on this man. can you believe it i used to watch test matches just to watch his batting . 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

Now this is EPIC!!!

Fawad Khan to star in Dhoom 4 ?

BY SHOWBIZ SPICE  MAY 27, 2015

Bollywood film Khoobsurat' was Fawad Khan's big ticket to Bollywood and it actually worked the most in his favour. Every second day we have been hearing rumours about him signing film projects with top notch actors and directors in an Indian film industry, following which rumours started doing the rounds that the actor might have bagged "Dhoom 4. Which will be part of actors three film deal with YRF.

Apparently, YRF is planning to for a sequel film starring Fawad Khan. Rumours have been doing the rounds that Fawad will play  villain in the fourth series of the Dhoom franchise.

However, the production house is yet to make a formal announcement on the same.

Now if this doesn't make Fawad the next big thing in Bollywood, what will?

Oh my god are u serious????!!
No, i cant see Fawad in a dhoom film ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Btw today's Reporters episode had a character who was hamming to be like FK in our fav Vikku avatar!!! rofl...
Moral: borrowed feathers arent real

he was the only one who looked good. Reporters have seriously gone wrong, only show i had expected to have not an over preaching female lead, but no, why do indian shows never learn ?
the good thing is that the show is still male centric, i like watching male centric shows may be because indian tv shows never get the feminist approach right .

on the other hand FK did most women centric shows and still i love those shows, everything about those shows, esp ZGH and Humsafar . ðŸ˜³
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

he was the only one who looked good. Reporters have seriously gone wrong, only show i had expected to have not an over preaching female lead, but no, why do indian shows never learn ?
the good thing is that the show is still male centric, i like watching male centric shows may be because indian tv shows never get the feminist approach right .

on the other hand FK did most women centric shows and still i love those shows, everything about those shows, esp ZGH and Humsafar .😳

+1 to what you have said Sundas
Originally posted by: shweta_r

+1 to what you have said Sundas

thank you shweta .

you know i have friends who love Rajeev, and they recommended me reporters and i won't say the show is bad but it still fails to fascinate me about the female lead, infact i like malvika more and feel the lady looks gorgeous opposite Rajeev.
i watched few episodes of kahi to hoga, and now i know from where did gul khan get inspiration from. 
LRL was the best because my Harshad is there .

and as i said, pakistani dramas happened t me as a blessing, i would so regret if i would not watch Fawad's shows especially the mentioned ones, something just draws you for verything eve the female leads there whereas hindi shows force you to dislike the female lead unless you are forced to quit the show. kahi to hoga is such a torture, the female lead infact is such a mental case , much more mental than arzoo ðŸ˜• and even fareeda of humsafar 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw that Showbiz Spice source looks damn shady ðŸ˜†
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

on the other hand FK did most women centric shows and still i love those shows, everything about those shows, esp ZGH and Humsafar . ðŸ˜³

I guess its a wrong thread to discuss...just to conclude...my two cents

1. I really didnt want a love triangle in this series...just professional angle of their lives would have been refreshing
2.Female lead is very very ordinary...( I havent followed her earlier...but a SBS segment recently showed her IQ 😆)
3.RK has greater responsibility to make it a success..(single handedly). God bless him!!!
4.The news stories are very superficial...they could have made it more detail...at least one news case per week?