Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Yup...FK's character will get home the female lead.
How ...in FK ishtyle 😛

that girl will be blind who rejects his character ðŸ˜›
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
God lord the title.

CAUTION! These pictures of Fawad Khan are total panty-droppers!

Teaser-Fawad-Khan-170515
Posted Tue, May 26, 2015 1:35pm IST
Teaser-Fawad-Khan-170515

Fawad Khan who is currently in India working on Kapoor and Sons recently shot for a fashion label back in Pakistan...

Fawad Khan may have been away from India post his Khoobsurat stint and Filmfare award win but his fever in India hasn't died down one bit! The actor is back on our soil , shooting for his first Dharma film ever, alongside Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. While back home, Fawad was still hard at work. Not many people know but Fawad has his own clothing line and is deeply interested in the business of fashion.

The heart-throb who is also the most popular television actor in Pakistan, shot a series of super hot pictures for fashion designer Omar Farooq's Spring-Summer menswear line, Republic. We can't even begin to say how dapper Fawad looks in the the summer suits. All you men reading this can take a leaf out of the book of Fawad's summer fashion and learn a lot from the superstar!

As for the ladies who are dying to see him on the silver-screen after Khoobsurat, be patient. He is working on Kapoor and Sons Since 1921 with Alia and Sid, then he has Battle for Bittora lined up with Sonam Kapoor. He is also in talks with the makers if the Amrita Pritam biopic for the role of Sahir Ludhanvi!

So do these pictures of Fawad help you beat the heat? Tell us in the comments section below!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/caution-these-pictures-of-fawad-khan-are-total-panty-droppers/#!1/teaser-fawad-khan-170515/

Shreya did I read PANTY DROPPERS ???? This miss Malini wants to scandalize my fawad
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Shreya did I read PANTY DROPPERS ???? This miss Malini wants to scandalize my fawad

This time its not Miss Malini...but some else giving her competition. ðŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! what a title...🤣

someone is giving serious competition to MM ðŸ˜† I am wondering what next...😳
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. What is with the title. ðŸ˜³ 
Like MissMalini wasn't enough, we have a competition now😆
People need to calm their horses down.😆 
omg, its not MM ? then who is the author ? i can't see somebody challenging Miss malini though, but heck of a title, god knows how will Fawad react to the " Panty Dropping '..
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kehne leliye hum log haarmonal hai...ye reporter toh 🤪
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Kjo is in London...Who is directing K&S??...
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I am also watching reporters and on zindagi channel   I have started to watch izaat though on and off.